Hot Toys The Avengers: 1/6th Scale Iron Man Mark VII (Stealth Mode Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow that's a lot of Iron Men JTLin! Great collection. I had to cut back, ran out of room and ended up selling some of mine, but I am still keeping all the Avengers and Ultron Iron Men, so looking forward to seeing this one in hand. I didn't realize just how dark he is - seeing him with all the rest of them, now I understand why he's stealth!

Thanks for sharing the pic.

Kind Regards,
Ken

Thanks Ken ..

I have a "reservation submitted" for this mark vii stealth which I placed on April 28th. Does that mean I should be getting an email any time soon from sideshowtoy.com? For those who received an email, what does the email say? Lastly, does having a "reservation submitted guarantee" that you'll get the mark vii stealth? Thanks.

I have a "reservation submitted" for this mark vii stealth which I placed on April 28th. Does that mean I should be getting an email any time soon from sideshowtoy.com? For those who received an email, what does the email say? Lastly, does having a "reservation submitted guarantee" that you'll get the mark vii stealth? Thanks.

Hmmm, thats a long way from the recent conversion, but I guess its possible
1429646626-tumblr-n0bg3idagm1r5k9koo2-r1-250.gif

When you place a reservation it does not guarantee you will get one. The email will say that they have found you one and it says that the reservation you submitted will become an order in the next few days

No it's not a guarantee you get anything. It means you are on the list of people who didn't get the gauruntee but still want it so if they find enough extra to sell they will offer to the people on the list. If enough of them found to get to you on the list they offer it to you and give you the option to commit.

Waitlist is no promise you get it.

Looks boss here :rock
24.jpg

Man, I keep going back and forth on this.
I'm perfectly happy with the Mark 43 so I dont need this.
But everytime I'm thinking of cancelling, I see new pics like this and I feel I may regret it if I cancel.
Aaaagggh...not sure what to do. :gah:

It's actually a simple answer. Buy it. If you are unhappy with it, sell it on ebay for a reasonable price above what you paid and it will be gone faster than you can say....well, whatever you can say really fast!
Ryan

I think this figure, due to it's unique paint job and color scheme is going to look way, way, way better in person than it does in most photos.

That's how Python was for me, the initial pic were just so so. Then I saw it at SDCC and was blown away. But too late.

I think this figure, due to it's unique paint job and color scheme is going to look way, way, way better in person than it does in most photos.

That's how Python was for me, the initial pic were just so so. Then I saw it at SDCC and was blown away. But too late.

Python is amazing :hi5: I have a feeling this armor is going to be similar as well :duff Can't wait

Stealth Gantry, damn! Those pics are epic...stealth was always my favorite armor as a kid so I ordered this the second it came out. I cannot wait to get it. Missed out on the gantry, maybe I'll get one someday.

This figure look much more impressive in real life. In fact many hot toys figure looks much better on hand.

Back