Hot Toys The Avengers: 1/6th Scale Iron Man Mark VII (Stealth Mode Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When I logged in, I had to go to the actual order, and there was a notice asking me if I wanted it processed and shipped tomorrow.

Which I thought was strange, because I didn't have it on flex. Wouldn't/Shouldn't it automatically be processed and shipped as soon as was possible?

I'm on flex and had no such message. I've not even received the 3-5 week email.

This split-shipment crap is ridiculous. I pre-ordered him within the first five minutes of the pre-order going live
and one of my buddies ordered after me (within the first hour), and got a process order early option.

Mine does not have the option, so I called Sideshow to find out why and was simply told... we have no inventory to process your order early.

I call bull****.

Mine was on the full payment option, so was his.

This split-shipment crap is ridiculous. I pre-ordered him within the first five minutes of the pre-order going live
and one of my buddies ordered after me (within the first hour), and got a process order early option.

Mine does not have the option, so I called Sideshow to find out why and was simply told... we have no inventory to process your order early.

I call bull****.

Mine was on the full payment option, so was his.

I'm fairly certain this sold out within the first day so everyone ordered super fast. Why would Sideshow purposely hold on to extra inventory that they could be paid on?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's not my point. My point is that I ordered before Mike did. Both full payment options.
If they were going in order with the "process and ship early" options, I should have received one before he did.

I received no such option on my order, at all.
He did, and has gotten his card charged this morning, so his will probably ship today or tomorrow.

That's not my point. My point is that I ordered before Mike did. Both full payment options.
If they were going in order with the "process and ship early" options, I should have received one before he did.

He did, and has gotten his card charged this morning, so his will probably ship today or tomorrow.

Before you fly off the handle, did you make sure to check your spam folders?

Hopefully you get an early process. Not to throw salt in the wound but I got message on my account and I was WL convert.

It looks like it was a very small early shipment and early processing offers were handed out on a first come first serve basis. And by that I mean, the first people to log in and approve early processing, regardless of when their orders were originally placed.

Yeah, there was nothing... and the Sideshow rep said that my order was not eligible for early processing.

Not flying off the handle about it, but it seems wrong they way they go about filling their orders.

I know, they process the orders not on flex first. I mean the people on flex like me have already paid them $100-200 for the item, they should get first priority since we have already given them money.

All you have to do is login at your SSC account, pull up the order, and select the ship early option - it takes all of 30 seconds.

If anyone has seen that hot toys is doing something called a 200% Avengers exhibit or something like that they show that this will be available for sale there too. So perhaps Hot toys is holding back on the amount originally being sent to Sideshow thus the limited Initial supply. This might not really wind up being all that "exclusive" after all. Wouldn't be surprised if a big % of people on the wait list get converted to an order. The purpose of the game is for Hot Toys to make money, not resellers on the secondary market & ebay. I hope everyone who really wants one gets it instead of people making double on ebay...

I just logged in and the early processing option was waiting for me. I jumped on it. Not sure if it matters, but when I logged on earlier this morning, I wasn't given the option to have the figure shipped early.

If anyone has seen that hot toys is doing something called a 200% Avengers exhibit or something like that they show that this will be available for sale there too. So perhaps Hot toys is holding back on the amount originally being sent to Sideshow thus the limited Initial supply. This might not really wind up being all that "exclusive" after all. Wouldn't be surprised if a big % of people on the wait list get converted to an order. The purpose of the game is for Hot Toys to make money, not resellers on the secondary market & ebay. I hope everyone who really wants one gets it instead of people making double on ebay...

They wouldn't do anything like that. This is a Movie Promo with only so many being made. Hot Toys already promised SSC a certain number of units, and Hot Toys wouldn't screw a distributor like that.

This thread got interesting:lol

I know people are getting pissed just because they aren't getting it first. Hey I say if you were able to get an order in before it went to wait list, relax at least you were able to get one. There are hundreds of people who didnt get it, or are currently on the wait list, would be happy to wait a extra week or so just to get it.

Well checked my order and saw the process early button, looks like it will be charged tomorrow. :clap

Back