Hot Toys The Avengers: 1/6th Scale Iron Man Mark VII (Stealth Mode Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As much as I want this, I was relieved to see it was the 3 to 5 week e-mail. I was afraid it was the "we will begin processing orders tomorrow" message. :thud:[emoji38] Too much shipping at the moment, but a few weeks is perfect.:yess:
My thoughts exactly...

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk

I think Hot Toys/Sideshow needs to be careful spacing out their releases to avoid their customers burning out/going broke.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is the one and only thing I have on PO and probably the last thing I'll be buying for awhile (unless something really cool pops up in a couple weeks with the Summer Fair Exclusives).

So bring it.

I thought they already sent out 3-5 week notices

Got my notice today. I'm guessing it's the earlier of the 3-5 week period as it was with the McFly figure so have your funds ready, missing out on this is pretty much insane (whether you keep it or flip it).

I think Hot Toys/Sideshow needs to be careful spacing out their releases to avoid their customers burning out/going broke.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree. Too many figures coming at the end of 2015, mostly a lot of AoU figures with a few Star War releases. I dont know if I can get them all.

I agree. Too many figures coming at the end of 2015, mostly a lot of AoU figures with a few Star War releases. I dont know if I can get them all.

And yet there is four or five figures people are begging for. The pace used to be one figure, on average, every three weeks for the first 10 years. Then it doubled from 2010-2014.5...the current pace is double that. One figure every 1.8 weeks. And people are still complaining. We have a "are your burned out thread" an "anticipated release" thread and threads for movies that are not even in theaters yet.

I want to see what upcoming figures are going to look like, however I actually only have one on preorder right now. I'm really not in a hurry to order anything until they are much closer to release dates. Mainly because I have to pay in full from my supplier, so it's too much to put down all at once when preordering.

It does seem like so much is getting released lately. One figure a month is really my limit and I already have Groot and Rocket this month.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I know many here want this figure right away, but I would actually love it if it gets postponed to an August or September release like they originally planned. I got the 3-5 week notice just like others did, though. With all the other figures I have on pre-order and paying full price for this sooner than expected, July will be an interesting month for sure.

I currently own 10 Hot Toys Iron Man 3 related figures and it was through flexpay that I obtained most of them. Wish they offered flexpay for waitlisted items.

Can you called them and ask to switch to flex?

Think i will...

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk
I'm in the same boat but they'll only allow a flex plan of 2 payments. For some unknown reason, they refuse to allow for a more reasonable flex payment plan for this item.

I'm in the same boat but they'll only allow a flex plan of 2 payments. For some unknown reason, they refuse to allow for a more reasonable flex payment plan for this item.

Two payments are better than one. I may look into that myself. Thanks!

...and you do mean two payments after the initial NO RETURN DEPOSIT, right?

Yeah. This piling up with my groot and rocket set is gonna be a load of cash at once. Probably shouldn't have picked up the winter soldier with the 30%!

Yeah. This piling up with my groot and rocket set is gonna be a load of cash at once. Probably shouldn't have picked up the winter soldier with the 30%!

I'm in a similar boat with the Rocket and Groot set. Thankfully, I used some reward points (and a transferred NRD) to offset part of the cost of this figure. Still, it'll be an expensive billing cycle...

Thanks that i just got my Mark VII Stealth and line him up with the rest ..

18757236208_767757c5b8_c.jpg

Back