Hot Toys The Avengers: 1/6th Scale Iron Man Mark VII (Stealth Mode Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So, I'm a little confused. The "Chocalate Version" is just a special version of the Mark VII Stealth Mode, but it's still the same figure?

This looks great. From everything I have read and seen the only difference between the chocolate and the regular stealth is the stand. I know people think there are color variations but I dont think thats the case. Either way. I am glad my waitlist converted. This is a beautiful figure.

Not even the stand...its just the cardboard insert

chocoolate version, unboxed by Hong Kong user

View attachment 181130

Now that's more like it :D

11182210_10153208822096358_7367932797323368392_b.jpg

I had my doubts too a couple of weeks ago. But these pics look amazing. And the box art is awesome.

This figure has to be the best figure ever made. If it changes color every time you look at it, then it truly
lives up to it's STEALTH name. I want 2 now.
Ryan
It is really cool how different environmental colors bring out different colors and shades on this figure. I can't wait to see what can be accomplished with it at home. I'm tempted to put it under color-changing LED flex lights so I can adjust the color on them and see what it does to the Mark VII.

Back