Hot Toys The Avengers: 1/6th Scale Iron Man Mark VII (Stealth Mode Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bing? Googly translate? Just pm me if y'all need something translated from Chinese to English. 我曉中文㗎!

Is it weird that I used Bing translator to translate that Chinese text :rotfl
For someone who doesn't read Chinese, no. But you got folks in the forum who read Chinese. Does tapatalk display private messages? Would be quicker if I can translate Chinese for the forums. I used to translate for Fortune Star (previously owned by Foxcorp).

It wouldn't hurt if you felt like translating. I read a little Chinese but it's not enough. But it's obvious how bad the translation programs work.

It wouldn't hurt if you felt like translating. I read a little Chinese but it's not enough. But it's obvious how bad the translation programs work.
It's mainly due to sentence structure being a little different from one language to another. Translation programs will never work flawlessly.

It's mainly due to sentence structure being a little different from one language to another. Translation programs will never work flawlessly.

Oh yea, totally understand. I was stationed all over and deployed all over so I had to learn a few languages and man it's crazy how unique they can be. And the way we are always changing meaning and double meanings(English is the worst for that crap) and hidden meanings and slurs ect...it's a miracle anyone ever learns another language lol

Oh yea, totally understand. I was stationed all over and deployed all over so I had to learn a few languages and man it's crazy how unique they can be. And the way we are always changing meaning and double meanings(English is the worst for that crap) and hidden meanings and slurs ect...it's a miracle anyone ever learns another language lol
I speak Cantonese natively but taught myself how to read Chinese through comic books. Mainly due to Dragonball (it wasn't available in english during the early 90s). I even spoke to Dragonball voice actor Ryo Horikawa and told him about this last summer and he was amazed.

Back to topic, i finally dropped my nrd and gonna buy this mk7 stealth armor figurine. I'm gonna stop buying sixth scale figurines for a while. Too much on preorder already!

Wow! I wonder if anyone will buy that.

Always some fool that buys that crap. If someone will drop 1200 on an origins wolverine without any clue if it's real, or 1500 for a mkvi standard version (both where bought in the last 4 months on ebay) people will buy anything.

Always some fool that buys that crap. If someone will drop 1200 on an origins wolverine without any clue if it's real, or 1500 for a mkvi standard version (both where bought in the last 4 months on ebay) people will buy anything.

:slap

Absolutely. :D
Ryan

Is that sarcasm?
gif-sheldon.gif

Back