Hot Toys The Avengers: 1/6th Scale Iron Man Mark VII (Stealth Mode Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep, Only at Age of Ultron Expo events... Or you can get the chocoolate version which is the same figure with a different base.

there is on in Hysan Place now am I right?

did they mention there how to get or pre order one?

im trying to get more info but can't find any unfortunately

there is on in Hysan Place now am I right?

did they mention there how to get or pre order one?

im trying to get more info but can't find any unfortunately
I don't believe there is a way to preorder it in HK at this point ... I think you either had to be at the AoU expo or get one at chocoolate before they sell out. I don't know the sales arrangements at chocoolate.

thanks for the info. trying to get the chocoolate one as well since i dont really care much about the base.

pretty bummed since i missed the pre order in SSC.

thanks for the info. trying to get the chocoolate one as well since i dont really care much about the base.

pretty bummed since i missed the pre order in SSC.

Yeah, sorry to be the bearer of bad news. It's a movie promo and in my experience they sell out very quickly. It went to wait list on ssc in a matter of hours... It was never up for order at the secret base and was said to only be available at the AoU expo, but sideshow gets a cut of all non retailer specific exclusives.

Jeez my reservation finally converted. Still unsure of this figure but let's see. Surprised it has converted though after the period of quiet.

8d0f3adfbeb8f9bc142d27b9ea3c1c94.jpg

Yeah... there's no confirmation besides that they look exactly the same in pictures (Not including the HT Promo pics due to the ever so confusing blue background) regardless of the very misleading description of the Chocoolate version. It says it's shades of brown, but I have a feeling they are talking about the dark bronze accents. We'll know tomorrow.

Then why preorder?
Cuz I didn't think mine was gonna convert and I had just preordered AoU War Machine mk2 a few days ago. Plus I preorder Hulkbuster too. Think I'll go ahead and preorder this one. Even though I still think the paintjob on it looks like burnt toast and squid vomit.

Despite the ups and downs, the trials and tribulations, and all the hoopla that this unreleased figure has been through, I am still glad
I pre-ordered on day 1. I was in from the moment I saw it.
Ryan

All the discussion surrounding this figure has increased the intrigue for me. I've been in since day 1 too, and I am very excited to see how this figure turns out in-hand.

Back