Hot Toys The Avengers: 1/6th Scale Iron Man Mark VII (Stealth Mode Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All of those armors were in the movie... Unfortunately they set the final battle scene in IM3 at night (very stupid idea imo) so you never got a good look at most of them.

https://www.facebook.com/hottoyssec...41838.527464027322210/810535649015045/?type=1

Secret Base confirm both are the same... Glad we can finally put that BS to rest.

If the translation is right then how did they confirm they are the same:

"CHOCOOLATE launched the much anticipated Hot Toys black soul forms with dark brown tone on tone armored camouflage patterns to create the computer fairy VII (stealth Edition)"

If my SM M7 has any brown on it I'm not going to be happy, since it was advertised and layered shades of Black.

Did you actually read the post? they're the ones that said it's the same design, not me... They even use the same blueish picture for the post... It's the same.

The stealth movie promo has accents of dark bronze on it, such as the face plate... That's probably the brown they're speaking of.

If the translation is right then how did they confirm they are the same:

"CHOCOOLATE launched the much anticipated Hot Toys black soul forms with dark brown tone on tone armored camouflage patterns to create the computer fairy VII (stealth Edition)"

If my SM M7 has any brown on it I'm not going to be happy, since it was advertised and layered shades of Black.

It is shades of black. But with bronze highlights. It's the same...hence the first line of text in this screen grab that says "the stealth sold at secret base is the same as the :chocolate version"....pretty straight forward. And even this intial photos that some folks claimed had blue in them showed bronze highlights. If you are surprised becuase you didn't believe everyone saying its the same that's on you. image.jpg

Here is part of the translation you omitted:

"Hot Toys and trends for the first time the clothing brand: CHOCOOLATE launched the much anticipated Hot Toys black soul forms with dark brown tone on tone armored camouflage patterns to create the computer fairy VII (stealth Edition) 1:6 collector's Doll company: CHOCOOLATE Avengers all-Black Tee limited edition set! Will inevitably become lovers and armored warriors lost treasures!"

Some members are now using this to get personal so I'm pretty much done with this subject until both figures have been released.

He didn't omit it... There are bronze accents on the figure. That could be translated as brown... You continue to omit the fact that the description you swear by is terribly translated.

"computer fairy VII" come on... I wouldn't believe that crap for anything.

Last edited:
No offense, but when the store that sells the product posts that 2 items are the same, I'd like to think that that info being posted is accurate. If you chose to believe otherwise for whatever reason, translation, personal opinion based on online photos, that's your choice.

Here is part of the translation you omitted:

"Hot Toys and trends for the first time the clothing brand: CHOCOOLATE launched the much anticipated Hot Toys black soul forms with dark brown tone on tone armored camouflage patterns to create the computer fairy VII (stealth Edition) 1:6 collector's Doll company: CHOCOOLATE Avengers all-Black Tee limited edition set! Will inevitably become lovers and armored warriors lost treasures!"

Some members are now using this to get personal so I'm pretty much done with this subject until both figures have been released.

I didn't omit it. I provided and it was provided before a link to the whole post. I saw no need to post that part as its translation is crap. But even in it, it states it's, shocker, the Stealth version. You are focus is again on one small part. By that logic I can assume it's a rainbow colored armor with wings (the fairy). Stop looking at the small picture. I posted photos from the store and from the show. Both have figures on display. A quote from the company that made them both that stated they are the same.

This is why you got fooled..you wanted it to be true. Forget what is actually there. Even after hot toys releaseedca statment in response to questions about the differences, saying that the stealth and chocolate version figures are the same, and the differences are the base you keep thinking it's not. That's not hot toys fault. Or anyone else. That's you bud.

And the "translated part" was crap. The part I posted was directly written by hot toys in English. Don't need to use the crappy Google translate.

Little confused, Can the figure be bought on Friday or just PO then pick up later date? in Asia I mean

Back