Hot Toys The Avengers: 1/6th Scale Iron Man Mark VII (Stealth Mode Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think outside of Iron Man, they view battle damaged figures as a bit too difficult to do as quick, cash grab variants. With Iron Man, its pretty much just a new paint job. They typically already give him a few battle damaged pieces in the standard versions so upping the paint damage isn't a huge task. Torn up and weathered clothing isn't as simple. Plus the fact ANYTHING Iron Man sells for them helps. And these promo figures have never done anything but gone up in value. Its basically a risk free investment, no matter what the original MSRP is. And oddly, is seems the ones not based on movie looks are the ones that command the most later on. :dunno

Thanks everyone. I use Chase card this time and not showing the deposit is being charged. Just called Chase and they said there is no transition from Sideshow yet. Worry....

I need to see a crisp HD video of this in bright light to really examine this translucent paint with the multi colors . I have a feeling it's going to look awesome . I can't really appreciate this from these photos that are released . It's to dark .

Does anyone know if Sideshow already charges the deposit?

What time did you place your order? I noticed that Sideshow charges the deposit immediately if order was place during their operating hours. I got my deposit charge almost instantly after ordering which was around 630pm eastern time. But when I placed my order for GL a few days ago at around 845pm eastern time my NRD didn't get charge until like 1145am the following day.

What time did you place your order? I noticed that Sideshow charges the deposit immediately if order was place during their operating hours. I got my deposit charge almost instantly after ordering which was around 630pm eastern time. But when I placed my order for GL a few days ago at around 845pm eastern time my NRD didn't get charge until like 1145am the following day.

I ordered it when the preorder was just shown up. I ordered it quite early.

Thanks everyone. I use Chase card this time and not showing the deposit is being charged. Just called Chase and they said there is no transition from Sideshow yet. Worry....

Don't be I didn't get an email charge from ss either yet, but I got a confirmation number and if by Monday I don't get one I will call, don't worry bro your good, it takes time to charge everyone.

Don't be I didn't get an email charge from ss either yet, but I got a confirmation number and if by Monday I don't get one I will call, don't worry bro your good, it takes time to charge everyone.

Thanks bro. I keep my fingers crossed!

How I was with Hot Rod....missed it by a day. :slap

I am gutted, really wanted it but the cost put me off a bit, then I thought sod it multi pay it over a couple of months and I dropped it in the to the misses that I was going to get it and she was like yeah ok and bam! it is gone when i got back in

I am gutted, really wanted it but the cost put me off a bit, then I thought sod it multi pay it over a couple of months and I dropped it in the to the misses that I was going to get it and she was like yeah ok and bam! it is gone when i got back in

Did you jump on the waitlist? There are definitely going to be conversions on this

This is a nice looking collectible! Can't wait to put this in my detolf surrounded by the other ironmen that I have. I have 10 so far but the only one I still have mint in the box is the gun metal grey Mark 3. I wanted the grey Mark 4 too, but funds were tight at the time and had to cancel. I still regret it, but glad to get this one. I'm not much of a variant collector when it comes to the Hot Toys IronMan armors but this looks so sweet I had to have. Putting the whole amount down at one time would truly hurt so went with the flex pay route. Even though I have a few other things to worry about down the line I made some wallet space for this guy.

Well Said. Its really quite simple. Demand has gone up, IM is huge (especially in Asia (Oh and no size pun intended)). Limited quantities calls for a higher price point. If you think it is unjustified, do not support with your business ($$$). If one possesses the disposable income and is a passionate IM fan (this guy) then one will buy. Quality has gone up on these items as well which requires more man hours. You want better quality high end collectibles you get these prices.

I'm sorry but logic like this won't be tolerated on this dollie forum. :lecture

Is it a coincidence that complaints about the figure have risen after it went to waitlist?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back