Hot Toys The Avengers: 1/6th Scale Iron Man Mark VII (Stealth Mode Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It look cool but i already have 10 Iron Man :) and im looking to the IM Makr 45 instead

Howard is doing the Pretty Boy Floyd dance right about now.

money-mayweather-o.gif

This might be the new trend; high price for Iron Man. Check out the Mark 43.. INSANE compared to Mark 42 which has more switch out parts. Yes it comes with a base.... but that doesn't really justify the high price hike VS the Mark 42. I think from now on, all IM will be priced higher than the rest of the Avengers due to IM popularity. Sad and unfortunate. This piece is beautiful tho, I would have liked to see an Stealth version Mark 42 or something more current to the movies since the Mark VII is kinda old now.

I guess because it's low quantity?

Yep. In short it's bound to be the low quantity that has set the price pretty high.
- I may well regret it in a few months time, but I closed the tab and won't be ordering this one.

No, I'm gonna hold out for (hopefully) a non-psychotic looking Scarlett Witch and a Diecast Ultron ( :pray: :pray: :pray: )

Wow that price is crazy for such a basic repaint. Really wanted this but not sure I can justify that much for it. I could get the diecast Mark XLIII for just a bit more.

It's so expensive, but I love the color scheme and I missed out on the original Mark VII, so...

Ordered.

Hhmmmm. I remember when I got my Mark III BD for 159. Crazy. This looks awesome and congrats to those who get him but I have drawn my line and I can't cross it......

I like the look of it but even if I was seriously interested in it the price is a little to rich for my blood. Congrats to all of you that pick this one up though :)

It's so expensive, but I love the color scheme and I missed out on the original Mark VII, so...

Ordered.

That's fair enough. I have the original Mark VII and the Diecast 42 - So I don't really want to get anymore Armours; save something special.
- The AoU isn't that far off IM3. So right up until the price reveal, this was that potential 'special' armour, alas at the price listed it's a reluctant and somewhat somber pass.

I ordered as well. It's such a unique looking paint job I couldn't pass it up. Will be my first and hopefully only repaint.

That's fair enough. I have the original Mark VII and the Diecast 42 - So I don't really want to get anymore Armours; save something special.
- The AoU isn't that far off IM3. So right up until the price reveal, this was that potential 'special' armour, alas at the price listed it's a reluctant and somewhat somber pass.

Yeah, I probably would have passed on this if I had the Mark VII already.

I know there are a lot of people who are annoyed by all these variants, but I am happy with it because it gives collectors like me another chance to get this particular suit.

Back