Hot Toys The Avengers: 1/6th Scale Iron Man Mark VII (Stealth Mode Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This stealth armor came out of nowhere, caught everyone by suprise. Do you guys think hot toys has other armors already made and just waiting for the right time to announce them, perhaps maybe Shotgun, Disco, Tank, Hammerhead? These are the armors I'm really hoping gets released :)

This stealth armor came out of nowhere, caught everyone by suprise. Do you guys think hot toys has other armors already made and just waiting for the right time to announce them, perhaps maybe Shotgun, Disco, Tank, Hammerhead? These are the armors I'm really hoping gets released :)

Definitely. Going by when Avengers 1 movie launching period, HT released MK6 Avengers limited version and the MK7 BD version. I will say this is just the start of many version.

Definitely. Going by when Avengers 1 movie launching period, HT released MK6 Avengers limited version and the MK7 BD version. I will say this is just the start of many version.

The BD Mark VII was the promo for IM3, not the Avengers. For Avengers, HT had 2 versions of Mark VI. One with the Mark IV Tony HS, the other had Mech Test Tony HS.

The BD Mark VII was the promo for IM3, not the Avengers. For Avengers, HT had 2 versions of Mark VI. One with the Mark IV Tony HS, the other had Mech Test Tony HS.

The BD VII was from the last scene of the Avengers when IM was laying on the ground after Hulk wakes him up.....it even says Avengers on the box

I got the email but was out by the time got home it was waitlisted 8(

I was at the beach, luckily i was able to hear my email notification. Received it at 5:31, ordered at 5:32 (pacific time). I seen it on facebook yesterday I believe then someone commented that ssc might have them, so I was going to keep an eye out but didnt think it would be that soon. I knew it would be sell out so I didnt hesitate. However I lost out on the Diecast mark 3 because I waited and as soon as I po'd the stealth suit my waitlist converted on the mark 3 ex :wink1: So as much as I wanted to stick to 80's era figures, Im afraid most of you were right......this is a sickness and its spreading!:horror. Now i have 3 Iron men on p.o.

Amazing looking figure but I missed the window. I probably shouldn't get it anyway. Damn.

Chances of this getting converted from waitlist? Clearly I was too slow.

No details of whether is is die cast. Hope it is.

I was at the beach, luckily i was able to hear my email notification. Received it at 5:31, ordered at 5:32 (pacific time). I seen it on facebook yesterday I believe then someone commented that ssc might have them, so I was going to keep an eye out but didnt think it would be that soon. I knew it would be sell out so I didnt hesitate. However I lost out on the Diecast mark 3 because I waited and as soon as I po'd the stealth suit my waitlist converted on the mark 3 ex :wink1: So as much as I wanted to stick to 80's era figures, Im afraid most of you were right......this is a sickness and its spreading!:horror. Now i have 3 Iron men on p.o.

Preordered with the quickness as soon as I got the email. This is such a exquisite suit just stunning....

Congrats !!

Back