Hot Toys The Avengers: 1/6th Scale Iron Man Mark VII (Stealth Mode Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I agree with you on this for sure.

My only problem is I'm a bit embarrassed to ask friends as none of my friends know about my hobby. As per family. ..well...chances are they'll accept the package, Google how much it's worth, sell it and tell me it never came.

So in a nutshell I'm **** out of luck :/

Haha. I feel your pain. It's hard to explain our dollie addition to most people. They just don't get it and would look at you sideways when you told them how much each figure costs. This is a safe place. We understand.

Its not, this is an Avengers (2012) movie promo. Has nothing to to with AoU other than the proximity to movie hype

Good spotting :clap I was side tracked by the beauty of this figure. So there should be something else in the pipeline during the launch of AOU!

If anything the razor sharp look of this figure really whets my appetite for the darker HPP armors, marks 12-14, cassonova, romeo, and of course SHOTGUN :drool

XShgCXq.jpg

2E5xjKv.jpg

snU68Pq.jpg

AZYhixk.jpg

FcLg21k.jpg

TaN9GmY.png

Sideshow calling HT at 11:20 EST: This thing just went to wait list!!! You have another 100 for us? Yea?! Thanks!!

Sideshow calling HT at 11:27 EST: Wait listed again!! Think you can squeeze us another 50?

Sideshow calling HT at 11:59 EST: Hey! It's us again....

Does this come with it?

View attachment 175449

No. Not even a little pillow to bite

Back