Hot Toys The Avengers: 1/6th Scale Iron Man Mark VII (Stealth Mode Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
waitlist when i checked it just now...maybe there are some card declines so it's fluctuating a bit. but almost definitely won't be available tomorrow.

you guys are lucky this time around!
we are still waiting for the PO arrangement from HT in HK! :slap

Does this come with it?

3ee413fa-6d8c-4cf6-9371-63483d7992a8.jpg

I missed out on mark 7, milk warmachine, and stealth. :lecturenow you cant find them for anywhere near their release price. So i say if you like the design. Go for it. better than $600 later. I just started collecting ironman this year and was about to use my $50 sideshow credit for starboost as i like non tradtional armor then this popped up. I love black chrome. 4 IM and counting.

Pulled the trigger. Looks bad ass. Didn't even know HT existed until I saw iM 3. Was looking through all sorts of stuff....statues...models....Iron Man translates fantastically through HT.

Love'em! Favorite Superhero. Couldn't ask for anything cooler to have on my shelf.

Oh and as of 1135 EST it was available.

I had to preorder this one. I have missed out on a few armors that I would have really liked to have (Hot Rod why did you sell out so fast), but missing out on this one would have really bummed me out. I lucked out and got Python and to be honest I really do not like it that much. For me, this figure is 100 times better. In my mind, if I bought Python, as unimpressive as it is to me, I have to get this. Funny, I did not even look at the price on this one, I just ordered it. I knew I would not be happy unless I got it so....yeah.

I've had Midas and Python, and even though I regretted letting each one go, this just trumps the other repaints in my book. I don't even think I'll miss them after I get this in hand.

Yup, that's why I'm getting both the Mark 3 and this stealth.

I think they are far and away the 2 best out there. Happy to stop there.

I'm probably going to be doing the same. That or the stealth and Mark 45.

I wasn't trolling.

You're right. It shows up as a preorder on the item page, but it's a waitlist if you add it to your cart.

I cancelled my PO for Python total regret, the paint job on this is slick

I lost out on python.. And totally regret it. I won't pay aftermarket prices but I simply love pythons color scheme.
Stealth is my all time favorite... It was a no brainer for me.

It's way expensive.. But the only armor that would draw me in was this one.
I'm counting the days.
Yeah I wish if wasn't an exclusive but what can I do.

I

Came close but ultimately I passed on it. I like the way it looks but I think I'm just going to go for the diecast Mark III or XLIII instead.

You're right. It shows up as a preorder on the item page, but it's a waitlist if you add it to your cart.

I was still logged into my account and it showed waitlist on the item page.. I just now logged out and looked at the item page again, it says preorder. So I guess that was the reason I could see waitlist for the the past 40 minutes. I logged back in and it still says preorder. Weird.

Anyway, glad I got one. I was deciding between a diecast MK III and MK VII. Now I don't have to decide: diecast MK III and Stealth MK VII.

If it wasn't $340 it wouldn't have lasted that long. It'll be $500+ soon I bet. Congrats to everyone who PO'd! This guy will be amazing.

If I created a second account under a different name but a credit card with my name on it, would it work for the 1 per person policy?

Back