Hot Toys - TF001 - THE TRANSFORMERS G1: Optimus Prime Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
MP-01/04 are superior to MP-10 in my book. They are all cool, but I love the size and die-cast of the early releases.

I can't wait for my HT Prime!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I respect that. I love my MP01 because he was the first high end Optimus Prime ever made, but MP10 is truly the best all around Prime, IMO of course.

Tf's mf'in rock, period.

I respect that. I love my MP01 because he was the first high end Optimus Prime ever made, but MP10 is truly the best all around Prime, IMO of course.

Tf's mf'in rock, period.

I like them all, but MP-10 is so much smaller and feels cheaper since it's all plastic. I was really bummed out when I first got MP-10. It grew on me over time, but I just love the earlier ones. Maybe it's because I also collect Soul of Chogokin, and I really love metal collectibles.

Tf's mf'in rock, period.

I agree,MP-10 is the best presentation of G1 Optimus so if you're looking for accuracy go MP-10.Allthough it is smaller and might look a little cheap compared to HT's paint apps.But i feel like i have the best Optimus in MP-10 so im happy if that's the only Optimus i will ever have,unless Prime1 decide to go G1 and make a big statue.
Love HT's take on him,but the Starscream parts which raised the price tag to 340$ wasn't their smartest move imo.

the weathering paint job looks very good. well done HT!

prime 1.JPG

prime 2.jpg

I want to hear a review (same with 3a's bee). These are the first transformers either company released and we need to know how strong the joints are. Can Prime hold his blaster/starscream guns straight out or up? Pretty critical to knowing whether this is 350$ wasted or not
Any pics of this guy with other MP transformers?

Nice video. Makes me even more excited to get this. Do we get the Starscream head?

Agh but he never explicitly mentions the arm strength and holding ability and spent less than a minute on the arm articulation. You'd think strong joints would be a major talking point. I mean its the difference between a statue or one of the many transforming versions. Anyone who has this figure already can you chime in?
Found this review in OSR..

I want this but I would like to know if they will continue the line or at the very least give us megatron.
If it's a one and done I will reluctantly have to pass.

I want to hear a review (same with 3a's bee). These are the first transformers either company released and we need to know how strong the joints are. Can Prime hold his blaster/starscream guns straight out or up? Pretty critical to knowing whether this is 350$ wasted or not

found some photos on another forum, shows that he can hold the gun pretty well.

125626bqn2l2lz2acn9ovv.jpg
primee.jpg
125808i9z41u119nucu6n4.jpg
125622ucdc84iddidcbvdb.jpg
150219n7pqc3hwnzuhh8a6.jpg
030612jafozpcc16xpahc0.jpg

Back