Hot Toys - TF001 - THE TRANSFORMERS G1: Optimus Prime Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
10f4d08e49fb532b184a48623605519c.jpg

Wow.didnt realise the flexibility in the ab section.
Surely Starscream, thundercracker and skywarp are on the cards...1/3rd of them is there.lol.
Would love a soundwave with rumble, frenzy, ravage, laserbeak, ratbat, buzzsaw.

Wow.didnt realise the flexibility in the ab section.
Surely Starscream, thundercracker and skywarp are on the cards...1/3rd of them is there.lol.
Would love a soundwave with rumble, frenzy, ravage, laserbeak, ratbat, buzzsaw.

My coworker would kill for a Soundwave :lol

This looks great but the headsculpt isn't G1 accurate and wish he had his G1 gun.

Optimus alone is a great figure and i wish i could get it as im a huge G1 fan.
Allthough,this is my opinion...I would have had no problem paying 340$ for it if it had cool accessories that you would actually display.Like Battle Damaged Head and the Trailer with Optimus' Weapon armory like a Jet Pack,Sword etc.
I think the Starscream parts is a waste and not worth the extra 100$+ so in my eyes with the current accessories,it's not worth more than 240$,but that's just me.

I have no problem paying for anything G1 Optimus, this is HT's greatest release ever.

To those wanting a G1 accurate prime, there is a MP 10 that you can buy. This is obviously an artist interpretation of one of the most beloved characters ever, so it not like you don't have any options. Takara milks prime like HT does IM, so you are going to find some iteration of him you'll like.

CAN NOT WAIT TO HAVE THIS.

I have no problem paying for anything G1 Optimus, this is HT's greatest release ever.

To those wanting a G1 accurate prime, there is a MP 10 that you can buy. This is obviously an artist interpretation of one of the most beloved characters ever, so it not like you don't have any options. Takara milks prime like HT does IM, so you are going to find some iteration of him you'll like.

CAN NOT WAIT TO HAVE THIS.

MP-01/04 are superior to MP-10 in my book. They are all cool, but I love the size and die-cast of the early releases.

I can't wait for my HT Prime!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back