Hot Toys - TF001 - THE TRANSFORMERS G1: Optimus Prime Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - TF001 - THE TRANSFORMERS G1: Optimus Prime (Starscream Ver.) Spec + Pi

Yeah, at almost $350, I wonder what Howard must've been smoking.

Or it's probably a Hasbro deal that made him so expensive. As far as the HS, I don't see how much can be improved. MP 10 is perfect and there's really not much I could see HT doing to differentiate.

No matter, this will fit great with my TF collection, there's absolutely nothing wrong with non transformer TF's IMO.

Re: Hot Toys - TF001 - THE TRANSFORMERS G1: Optimus Prime (Starscream Ver.) Spec + Pi

Most wanted. Bring it.

Then the Megatron.

Bayformers. That's what I'm waiting form :wink1:

Most wanted. Bring it.

Then the Megatron.

I like the looks of the HT Optimus, but way overpriced. Would be nice to see them tackle Megatron, Soundwave and Shockwave. But this is prolly one and done line.

**** Bayformers.

:goodpost:

:clap:clap:clap

I want nothing from those car commercials.

Bayformers Flicks - Worldwide: $3,773,900,000
Transformers: The Movie - Worldwide: $5,849,647

:lol

Hot Toys - TF001 - THE TRANSFORMERS G1: Optimus Prime (Starscream Ver.) Spec ...

I like the looks of the HT Optimus, but way overpriced. Would be nice to see them tackle Megatron, Soundwave and Shockwave. But this is prolly one and done line.

Bayformers Flicks - Worldwide: $3,773,900,000
Transformers: The Movie - Worldwide: $5,849,647

:lol

This proves that people are idiots :lol

I like the looks of the HT Optimus, but way overpriced. Would be nice to see them tackle Megatron, Soundwave and Shockwave. But this is prolly one and done.

Sadly I agree. :(

Me too and especially since I'have seen what they did with Ultron:horror

But That Optimus mixing with Starscream....:dunno...I would have prefered an Optimus from Prime or Fall of Cybertron Game. :/

Anyone know if SS is going to carry this? If not where can I order it??

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1435278169.638217.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1435278169.638217.jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 259

Forgot I had PO'd this :lol and it's listed as 'Expected to Ship Jul 2015' on SSC. Anyone know if this is on schedule to release?

Forgot I had PO'd this :lol and it's listed as 'Expected to Ship Jul 2015' on SSC. Anyone know if this is on schedule to release?

No clue. I assume not soon, or we'd see some pictures from Asia.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I believe HT's estimated release on this is still listed as Q3 2015..

Just got an email about it now arriving between Aug and Sept.

I did as well. Forgot I had this ordered, and I promptly cancelled when I got the e-mail. Now, I have no pre-orders left with SSC. This is the first time in many years that this is the case. Hard to imagine many scenarios where I will pre-order again from SSC, given the changing business models of SSC and HT. . .

Got the email. Still no HT Megatron but lots of Iron Men :mad:

Same here from SS, coming in around aug and sept., well at least my wallet can recover a bit more.

I did as well. Forgot I had this ordered, and I promptly cancelled when I got the e-mail. Now, I have no pre-orders left with SSC. This is the first time in many years that this is the case. Hard to imagine many scenarios where I will pre-order again from SSC, given the changing business models of SSC and HT. . .

Did you lose a NRD when you cancelled?

Back