1/6 Hot Toys -Terminator Genisys: T-800 Guardian

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks pretty good for what it is here, but old man Arnold in a terrible looking movie doesn't appeal to me at all. About 3 months after release, this will be 10% off + 30% off + free shipping + extra rewards points on SSC's site.

Wow, really surprised at all the criticism of the headsculpt. Was expecting to come into the thread and read a bunch of praise as it looks straight off the screen, to me. I think it's easily in their top tier of likenesses overall and definitely for Arnold. The BD head looks better than the practical effects in the movie, FFS. :lol Goddamn this hobby! :gah:

Looks pretty good for what it is here, but old man Arnold in a terrible looking movie doesn't appeal to me at all. About 3 months after release, this will be 10% off + 30% off + free shipping + extra rewards points on SSC's site.
Yeah, agreed, zero interest here in anything post T2 from this license. Just judging the sculpt on its own merits, I think it's a fantastic likeness.

Last edited:
Wow, really surprised at all the criticism of the headsculpt. Was expecting to come into the thread and read a bunch of praise as it looks straight off the screen, to me. I think it's easily in their top tier of likenesses overall and definitely for Arnold. The BD head looks better than the practical effects in the movie, FFS. :lol Goddamn this hobby! :gah:

Agreed, it looks the part to me, I'm not of the mind that the movie will be good but damn this is a great sculpt, as for being light on accessories that's a little annoying but maybe this will help the price point, 219 would be ok being this has 2 sculpts.

10984102_10152910588967344_6872576238662934404_n.jpg

As P. said, youthful hands though.

And what I'm about to say - hairline looks more like what the DX13 should have had, which is ironic because I'm pretty sure Arnie's hairline today is more like the DX13, somewhat receded at the temples.

Agreed, it looks the part to me, I'm not of the mind that the movie will be good but damn this is a great sculpt, as for being light on accessories that's a little annoying but maybe this will help the price point, 219 would be ok being this has 2 sculpts.

10984102_10152910588967344_6872576238662934404_n.jpg

In the picture above, he looks a little like Bruce Willis. Can't see this figure breaking any sales records.

I Like it. I was hoping for a fully battle damaged T-800 though.

How the heck does he get half his face shot off and then have a completely healed face later (with grey hair) without any scarring?

That's not the battle damage from the new smiling scene is it. He must heal up at various points in the movie.

Yep, it's been confirmed that both his "skin" and endoskeleton are actually mimetic polyalloy which is why his "cheek bones" move when he smiles. His official model number is T-1850.

And yes I'm joking.

Last edited:
Back