1/6 Hot Toys -Terminator Genisys: T-800 Guardian

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Because obviously Shaw could have taken them about 5 minutes to complete if they actually wanted to. They got this Arnold out before they even had the full movie as reference. :lol

The problem is you said "Prometheus fans." I think there's about four in existence. :lol

These first shots really sell the non-bd sculpt for me:

11667540_10152910588907344_377829472110764219_n.jpg

10492133_10152910588662344_3996437320370662688_n.jpg

Now give me a T3 Arnold to complete the collection.

The new outfit just doesn't look like a Terminator. He should, he's wearing a black leather jacket, grey shirt, black pants, and he's even wearing sunglasses and using a shotgun, but for some reason it doesn't feel like a Terminator. Maybe it's the hoodie or the old age...:dunno

The new outfit just doesn't look like a Terminator. He should, he's wearing a black leather jacket, grey shirt, black pants, and he's even wearing sunglasses and using a shotgun, but for some reason it doesn't feel like a Terminator. Maybe it's the hoodie or the old age...:dunno

Well a Terminator shouldn't be identifiable as such by his clothes but I know what you mean.

I also want them to finally make the most badass leader of the resistance so we can reenact this iconic scene:

Three15.jpg

"I calculate an 83% probability that you're just being a little p***y right now."

I'm torn between that and a future Reese w/plasma rifle and photograph. Not that I'll ever get the choice of course.

I'd buy both.

Actually, they could easily do a 2-in-1 figure. I'd buy multiples of it anyway.

Well a Terminator shouldn't be identifiable as such by his clothes but I know what you mean.

I kind of like the outfit, and I like that he's not wearing leather pants at his age, but he just looks like Arnold to me. I still don't like that hoodie, it's too trendy and specific to today's fashion. It's just going to become dated in a few years. The T 800's clothing were never in fashion in the previous films.

That's not the battle damage from the new smiling scene is it. He must heal up at various points in the movie.

Unless T-800's even eat or drink, I'm surprised this T-800's skin has lasted as long as it has.
Must have copious amounts of WD-40 and moisturizer. :lol

Back