1/6 Hot Toys -Terminator Genisys: T-800 Guardian

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
headsculpt looks like neca.
every next AS role is worse than previous.
=============
palms are 2 times smoother than the face.

I do have to agree there. The wrinkles are ridiculously deep on this sculpt. Makes it look extremely toyish.

As soon as I saw it on HT FB, I recognized Tommy Lee Jones right away. Lol!

Pass for me.

Well it Will be a beautiful figure i have no doubt but eeeeaaaasy pass for me.
Nothing iconic, light on acessories... Passsssssss.

People saying this looks like Tommy Lee Jones really haven't stopped to look at Arnold these days.

Oh and that is the version where he supposed to be still young, since he has no White hair...
That wrinckled face with shiny Brown hair looks ridicoulous, in the movie too.
They should have made a triple pack, young t800 (tech noir hs with gargoyle glasses and leather clothes, this 45/50years version and the 60years grey haired one with military jacket).
I would be surprised if they release the other version on their own... Well it's Arnold so they probably will.

Dude is two years younger than my father... he's entitled to be looking a little aged these days... :exactly:

As soon as I saw it on HT FB, I recognized Tommy Lee Jones right away. Lol!

Pass for me.

RNBYpON.jpg

:lol

Presumably that will reflect in the price though... it's not going to be DX13 price (surely!?).

I'm not usre about that. I wouldn't pay more than $180 for this...

They both have black glasses? :dunno

Useless bit of information.... I bought the original MIB Ray Bans back in 97..... :lol (still use them for work in the Summer...)

Why do Hot Toys always make Arnold's head/face round and blocky? They just couldn't get his face/body proportions right. :(

He looks sad, and he looks like the love child of Arnie and Tommy Lee Jones' love child with a Shar Pei.

In other words, white males in their sixties look similar with sun glasses.

:) :) Well said.

For mine, I am happy it's not loaded with accessories. With all my Hot Toys Terminator figs, I have only ever really posed them with a minimal subset of what's in the box, so this time around I am hoping I won't have to pay for what I will not use anyway. There's no doubt a 1/6 already made for whatever other weapons anyone has in mind to pose it with.

There's something really weird about this thing, like it's not legit or something. If you showed me those pics out of context without the info and brand logo, I couldn't even tell you if it was Hot Toys or not.

This will be the first Hot Toys Arnold Terminator I won't own/buy.

Looks fantastic! Looking forward to seeing the next offering at SDCC. Of course HT will make the T-1000 since Byung Hun Lee is so huge over there, I hope they make John and young Arnold.

Boring, ugly and bearing an awful resemblance to old Arnie. More importantly from a POS kids movie that true fans didn't want to see happen. Easiest pass in the history of collecting .

:) :) Well said.

For mine, I am happy it's not loaded with accessories. With all my Hot Toys Terminator figs, I have only ever really posed them with a minimal subset of what's in the box, so this time around I am hoping I won't have to pay for what I will not use anyway. There's no doubt a 1/6 already made for whatever other weapons anyone has in mind to pose it with.

Same.. choice is nice n all, but I don't change my poses, and heads, and I don't really mix up the weapons either..

Back