1/6 Hot Toys -Terminator Genisys: T-800 Guardian

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got Michael Caine Alfred; Morgan Freeman Lucius Fox is arriving Thursday. Further off it may be Alec Guinness Obi-Wan and the geriatrics from Episode VII.

Add Arnie and I might as well start work on a sixth scale old folks home. :wink1:

Head looks a little small on the body. Will wait for in-hand to decide. Nothing about this movie has appealed to me so still not sure if I'll see it. Still if the movie is decent will probably add this as part of the overall Terminator mythos.

screen_shot_20141204_at_3.35.28_pm.png.CROP.promovar-mediumlarge.35.28_pm.png

"I've Been Waiting For You"....NOT!!! :lecture

Looks like a pass from me also.

Wow. No accessories, mediocre likeness....probably going to be as expensive as the DX13 :lol we can't seriously believe the T-800 only wields that tiny shotgun right?

I was excited to see this until I actually looked at it. If I end up getting it I'll wait until it goes on sale next year.

Easy pass...not interested in this or the movie...have enough Arnold terminators and will stick with the Tech Noir, DX10, DX13 and MMS238.
A reissue of Kyle Reese from the original movie, on the other hand....

FB said 1430HKD.
Would now be around $185 and about 210€, I think.

Really? that's 5 dollars over what I'm willing to pay, not buying it. I'll wait for the 50% off cupons :lol

I was excited to see this until I actually looked at it. If I end up getting it I'll wait until it goes on sale next year.

The worst part is it could have been a great figure if it had the DX treatment

Back