Hot Toys- Terminator 2: Sarah Connor full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ah right. I'm following you.

I understand what you mean but like you say, they're striving to make these things as close to miniature people as they can. I think the T-800 body is a result of that. Even though you don't see the majority of it it's still cool they did it like they did. They could have done what you said and gone with the hard plastic etc which would of been fine!

Yeah, sculpted neck is the most realistic look at where the head and neck attach, pluse if you turn the head the muscles are more properly positioned. Of the 3 means though, I'd say a setup like T-800 is second best, and pretty close to sculpted neck level. on display, from most views, T-800's seam isn't detectable, mainly phots and profile viewing, though I don't get why they didn't just cut out that tiny bit of skin between his ear and hair, if that were gone and just the har and ear warpping against the head, it would looks pretty seamless.

I'll have pics when someone buys and ships it for me out of the goodness of their hearts. Any takers?

That's only because it wouldn't screw with your head to get her weeks after other people, don't get used to it, T-1000 and next T-800 will be annyoing waits again.

I think part of the ease waiting for Sarah is the lack of photos and fanfare since the HK release, T-800 came out, everyone was shooting it and getting it, Sarah, people might be getting it but they're not letting the world know it.

Last edited:
Fedex guy has just been with a box from sideshow :p

Heres a quick shot with arnie, i still need to have a play with them and get them set up proper.

Fantastic figure, the likeness is great too. Just waiting for the T-1000 and the john connor now

90596070.jpg

Nice pic indeed. Just obtained the Terminator movies in preperation for a rewatch...can't wait for the figures to come from BBTS :)gah:)

Back