Hot Toys- Terminator 2: Sarah Connor full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One question though. How the hell do you get the damn knife sheath onto her belt? The belt is too thick.[/QUOTE]

Lol I has to cut behind knife pocket and hook over belt. Don't like cut it!!!!

I didn't say that. I just meant that if there were no T-800, I'd have gotten her anyway. I do already have the T-800. It's amazing.

And I think alot of people would have gotten her alone if it was confirmed that she would be the only piece in the T2 line. Given that the T-800 came out first and there is the possiblity of a T-1000, it kind of moves Sarah down on the list of priorities for some people.

I can see you're point about liking female characters, but realistically I don't see too many people displaying her as a stand-alone piece when the T-800 is available. They just seem like too much of a set or just the T-800 alone. Sure, you could have Ripley alone without any aliens, but that's because the aliens aren't characters, so to speak. That's like saying you can display Darth Maul without any Battle Droids - it's kind of easy, as they're not neccessarily relevant.

Plus, to some degree, your "arse-kicking" girl shelf wouldn't really be a bunch of stand-alones, because they would all be part of the larger collective of female heroes. I'm talking about the idea of a collector just buying Sarah to display by herself compared to the idea of the T-800 just by itself. There's no contest, more people could display the T-800 on it's own.

Ah so did I. Well thats cool...mind you it does raise the question for me of where the hell is my other T-800 they were sending me the monday before last.

Ah so did I. Well thats cool...mind you it does raise the question for me of where the hell is my other T-800 they were sending me the monday before last.

Probably coming with Sarah, might have been waiting if they knew Sarah was really close, particularly with you being overseas, probably pretty pricey sending two boxes instead of one.

Are the DX Bats and T-800 the 2 biggest figure related threads ever on this forum? Certainly seems like it :lol

Are the DX Bats and T-800 the 2 biggest figure related threads ever on this forum? Certainly seems like it :lol

I'm sure Joker is probably up there with it's DX versions but I haven't stepped into that line...

I pre-ordered the v1's (Joker & Batman) whenever they first came out from Toy Whiz and they canceled on me whenever their prices shot up, they canceled my pre-orders and a few weeks later put them back up for about $40 more.

That kept me from the TDK line. :monkey2, plus I mainly was a statue collector back then.

I'm sure Joker is probably up there with it's DX versions but I haven't stepped into that line...

I pre-ordered the v1's (Joker & Batman) whenever they first came out from Toy Whiz and they canceled on me whenever their prices shot up, they canceled my pre-orders and a few weeks later put them back up for about $40 more.

That kept me from the TDK line. :monkey2, plus I mainly was a statue collector back then.

Not to get too far OT but don't hesitate to pick any of them up Ski. 99% of the DK figures are awesome. DX Joker is great. :hi5:

Not to get too far OT but don't hesitate to pick any of them up Ski. 99% of the DK figures are awesome. DX Joker is great. :hi5:

Yea I'm playing catch up with Marvel, RE and Terminator right now...

I'm not letting up on the Terminator line whenever this guys are coming out otherwise I'd never get them or would get them years later.

My main wants on the TDK line would be, OG Costume, DX02 Bats, DX01 Joker and 2 Face. I will start with the grail OG before anything... I usually get the big boy out of the way before starting the lines.

If this figure arrives from SS all jacked up, I will never order this line from them again. Their shipping rates with UPS are double their estimate, and they dont package the figures well at all....

If this figure arrives from SS all jacked up, I will never order this line from them again. Their shipping rates with UPS are double their estimate, and they dont package the figures well at all....

that and the marked up prices of HT is why I quit ordering from them... :exactly:

Sorry, thanks for adding that too. Sideshow is now the most expensive e-retailer...everyone else has $4 cheaper shipping and is $5 less expensive to start

Yea I remember getting Dutch and Mark III for like $170 either plus shipping or all together for ea. a piece. I was thinking to myself "whoa that's only for a 1/6 fig" but not unless there's an Exclusive or SDCC Exclusive will I purchase HT from them else I'm going to take my business to the dealers.

SS has to be more expensive (not necessarily on shipping). Since SS is also a distributor they really can't sell for less then the price a retailer sells it for. They would be completing with the people they are trying to sell their merchandise to. This was a concern when SS decided to sell directly to the public and not go through such places as TRU. Sure sometimes when an item hits GC status it might be cheaper than a local retailer or etailer, but they (retailer/etailer) has had some time to get rid of that particular merchadise.

Back