Hot Toys teases big announcement for 2019

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Honestly I’m just expecting it to be a slight mistranslation, and they meant “announcements” as in look forward to all the general figure announcements that they will be making throughout this coming year. I honestly would expect everyone to know better than to get super excited about any of their vague teases.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is it the behind-the-scenes footage in the next post or something different?
It's the video they posted on Facebook and Instagram with JC talking. Nothing too exciting or revealing in it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

I hope the Patrol Trooper from Solo will be to buy soon.

And I still hope they will give us a one six scale Venom figure

I’m sure the announcement will be about a new Hello Kitty patterned pink Stormtrooper.

HT is grabbing the license from Blitzway and creating all new Ghostbusters and Ghostbusers 2 figures. Plus a 1/6th scale Stay Puft. - Lifesize figure.

HT is grabbing the license from Blitzway and creating all new Ghostbusters and Ghostbusers 2 figures. Plus a 1/6th scale Stay Puft. - Lifesize figure.

Meh , why bother? The BW ones are great!

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

So their FB page has a post that says a bunch of Marvel and Dac figures that are on preorder are coming. Is that it?
Nah they do those now and again. It’s just a shot of the final product for some upcoming figures.

I hope the Patrol Trooper from Solo will be to buy soon.
The Parltrol Trooper has been available to pre-order since shortly after Solo came out.

How about just Ray... since I can’t find him anywhere! Love the others though, especially Egon!

Back