Hot Toys TDKR 1/12 THE BAT Regular & Deluxe w/ Selina & Bomb (Official Specs+Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys TDKR 1/12 THE BAT Regular & Deluxe w/ Selina & Bomb (Official Specs+Pics

I'm waiting for free shipping, then gonna use rewards on it.

Its quality mate. If your fine with the scale, I cant see how you wouldnt be impressed.

As much as I would have loved a 1/6 bat, it would have been to crazy . This thing is huge enough. Its probably a bit bigger than the tumbler but looks massive in flight mode.

Re: Hot Toys TDKR 1/12 THE BAT Regular & Deluxe w/ Selina & Bomb (Official Specs+Pics

Looks damn amazing! I'm tempted honestly not gonna lie.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

That thing is a beast. Congrats on the acquisition! :clap

Looks damn amazing! I'm tempted honestly not gonna lie.

Iv got a review going up tonight which goes into more detail. Its a real quality piece mate.

That thing is a beast. Congrats on the acquisition! :clap
Thanks buddy , yeah its pretty beastly :)

Iv got a review going up tonight which goes into more detail. Its a real quality piece mate.

Thanks, dude... It's a beautifully designed vehicle from the definitive cinematic Batman. Appreciate you taking time to show it! :clap

Thanks buddy , yeah its pretty beastly :)
It seems quality for sure.

The figures are s*** that come with this- just awful- and I can not see this being more than 400 tops on cost..it just looks cheap to me even in pics. Remember, I am a huge fan of The Bat but just shake my head on this one...

Do the MAFEX figures work with this?

The figures are s*** that come with this- just awful- and I can not see this being more than 400 tops on cost..it just looks cheap to me even in pics. Remember, I am a huge fan of The Bat but just shake my head on this one...

The figures are ok for the smaller scale. As for it being 400 ? Na!! Like I say, you have to see this thing up close to appreciate what has gone into this.
I cant remember what the tumbler retailed at but this is way more detailed and complex in design. You then have the added cost of the moving parts so 400 is pretty unrealistic.

If your a fan of the bat, try and see this for yourself and dont write it off. Its a quality piece. And thats coming from someone who owns the 89, had both tumblers, batpod, delorean...

Finally went to waitlist..... was waiting for a free shipping offer before slapping on RP to get this for free, sigh... :thud:

Finally went to waitlist..... was waiting for a free shipping offer before slapping on RP to get this for free, sigh... :thud:

Your time will come :) check out my review of this on my channel .

Your time will come :) check out my review of this on my channel .

Nice review. Yeah, I'm debating whether or not to go on the WL or wait for the RE version to get free shipping and flex pay it (or use RP), I don't care much for 1/12 Selina but I do want that bomb... :lol Either way I'll get a lot of RP back and just get some Prime 1 statues for free or something, haha.

Nice review. Yeah, I'm debating whether or not to go on the WL or wait for the RE version to get free shipping and flex pay it (or use RP), I don't care much for 1/12 Selina but I do want that bomb... :lol Either way I'll get a lot of RP back and just get some Prime 1 statues for free or something, haha.

Yea its a tough one really . Im not aware of the price difference but the figures are pretty cool and look good inside. The bomb does set it off sitting on the base. Iv not tried to hook it up yet. Iv heard its a pain to wind it back in lol.

Turned on the lights and fan randomly today. One of the lights isn't working and the big fan blades aren't rotating. Is this a known issue? Anyone have any idea what it could be?

Figured it out. I have it plugged in and the cord has been chewed on. So I think it was my cat

Figured it out. I have it plugged in and the cord has been chewed on. So I think it was my cat

Oops lol. The rotors need a bit of playing with to get them working sometimes. What do you think of it ?

I replaced the cords today and everything seems to be in working order now!

Back