Hot Toys TDKR 1/12 THE BAT Regular & Deluxe w/ Selina & Bomb (Official Specs+Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys TDKR 1/12 THE BAT Regular & Deluxe w/ Selina & Bomb (Official Specs+Pics

I always prefer when someone posts WHO is doing the video they are posting. I hate accidentally clicking on that goon's videos.

Re: Hot Toys TDKR 1/12 THE BAT Regular & Deluxe w/ Selina & Bomb (Official Specs+Pics

Just grabbed the exclusive sealed for $310!!

wowzers what a great deal.

Toy Sapiens Japan.

They do indeed. However, I don't think they ship outside Japan

I got an email from them indicating the item was on sale. When I clicked the link it gave me the sale price automatically but I see otherwise a coupon is required. Type in HTspi29MMtbCOM when checking out.

I got an email from them indicating the item was on sale. When I clicked the link it gave me the sale price automatically but I see otherwise a coupon is required. Type in HTspi29MMtbCOM when checking out.

I expect that coupon might be customer specific. I was going to ask a friend of mine to buy it for me then ship it to me. But it's no good if the coupon was just for you, lol.

You can always try. I already ordered mine.

Best HT anything seller ever.

Not to bump an older thread but while I was in NYC this week for work, I went to Midtown Comics just to check things out. They had a really good amount of Hot Toys figures there including the BTTF Time Machine. I looked up though and saw this. Wow, was I blown away. This thing is not only massive but incredibly cool. I initially wrote this thing off as overly expensive and unnecessary. Wrong on both fronts. I think I might buy this now that I'm home. Anyone care to talk me out of it? Is it worth the money? Any problems I should know about?

Not to bump an older thread but while I was in NYC this week for work, I went to Midtown Comics just to check things out. They had a really good amount of Hot Toys figures there including the BTTF Time Machine. I looked up though and saw this. Wow, was I blown away. This thing is not only massive but incredibly cool. I initially wrote this thing off as overly expensive and unnecessary. Wrong on both fronts. I think I might buy this now that I'm home. Anyone care to talk me out of it? Is it worth the money? Any problems I should know about?

The Time Machine was in stock?
It's showing as out of stock on the app and their site.

The Time Machine was in stock?
It's showing as out of stock on the app and their site.

Yup, they had two of them at their Lexington location. The Lexington location had a ton of Hot Toys. The Bat, Batman Returns two pack, Time Machine, Quicksilver, Winter Solider Nick Fury, so on and so forth. I told some friends I could have easily dropped $3k in a blink of an eye.

Back