Hot Toys TDKR 1/12 THE BAT Regular & Deluxe w/ Selina & Bomb (Official Specs+Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys TDKR 1/12 THE BAT Regular & Deluxe w/ Selina & Bomb (Official Specs+Pics

You realize it's not 1/6 scale right?

Re: Hot Toys TDKR 1/12 THE BAT Regular & Deluxe w/ Selina & Bomb (Official Specs+Pics

But most of his collection likely is. And I'm going to assume that not everyone here owns mansions to keep things separated.

It looks silly, no matter what.

HT will either learn to price their 1/12 products accordingly or abandon the scale altogether.

Umm.. yea that's what I meant when I said it makes your 1/6 scale figures look like giants. Like Franpincho said if you don't have the room to display it somewhere else it's going to look terrible next to everything else

just going to buy it when it hits $300-400 and keep it at my office prob.

I'd buy a black pearl. The detail of those model ships are insane.

Umm.. yea that's what I meant when I said it makes your 1/6 scale figures look like giants. Like Franpincho said if you don't have the room to display it somewhere else it's going to look terrible next to everything else
But most of his collection likely is. And I'm going to assume that not everyone here owns mansions to keep things separated.

It looks silly, no matter what.

Ok but there is a lot of things wrong with this release and the fact that 1/12 is smaller than 1/6 isn't really HTs fault here.

Ok but there is a lot of things wrong with this release and the fact that 1/12 is smaller than 1/6 isn't really HTs fault here.

Your absolutely right about everything else wrong with this release but it is HTs fault because most of thier releases are 1/6 scale and that's what most of us collect so the scale is completely wrong and will look terrible on display next to 1/6 scale

Your absolutely right about everything else wrong with this release but it is HTs fault because most of thier releases are 1/6 scale and that's what most of us collect so the scale is completely wrong and will look terrible on display next to 1/6 scale

Well, it's their fault for releasing something like this, because they are likely going to sell 10 of them.

But it's not like they didn't say it was 1/12 to begin with. I mean, we don't have to buy it, and it's exactly what's happening.

I really don't see why one would want to display this with a 1/6 collection tbh. This is seriously a one of for someone that has the space.

I too think that this should have been abandoned when the 1/6 version proved impossible to mass produce. They're missing their audience here, and the sales are and definitely will reflect this.

So the 1/4 th Batman they made sucks because it's bigger than their Bane figure?

So the 1/4 th Batman they made sucks because it's bigger than their Bane figure?

Who said anything bout it sucking :dunno. I just said its the wrong scale so most people won't be getting it because it won't look right next to your 1/6 scale figures. The 1/4 scale batman is great but it makes your 1/6 collection look like dolls next to it so you can't really pose them next to each other at least in my opinion

Not taking sides here, but the 1/4 Batman comes off as a quality piece, while the Bat, uh, er....

errr yeah this is a huge letdown piece....will be deeply discounted I'm sure

Who said anything bout it sucking :dunno. I just said its the wrong scale so most people won't be getting it because it won't look right next to your 1/6 scale figures. The 1/4 scale batman is great but it makes your 1/6 collection look like dolls next to it so you can't really pose them next to each other at least in my opinion

No you can't I just don't get why that's a bad thing. They are all clearly stated to be different scales.

Only the figures suck, The Bat looks of decent quality.

For a 1/12 collector like me who has a 1/12 Tumbler, 1/12 Mafex Batpod and 1/12 TDKR Mafex Batman figure, I'm looking forward to get The Bat (without the figures of course) to complete my 1/12 Nolan Batman Display.

The Selina + bomb combo is $90 extra... this figure is barely $10 and the bomb is definitely not making up the other $80.

Some of us want figures with it... it's too bad the Selina is so bad for such $$$.

You can always buy the Mafex versions which are of much better quality for a 1/12 size, and definitely 1000 times better than this HT 1/12 version

1/4 scale is also a scale that's widely supported and produced as a high end scale. 1/12? Not so much unfortunately, although certain companies are doing great work in 1/12.

Back