Hot Toys TDKR 1/12 THE BAT Regular & Deluxe w/ Selina & Bomb (Official Specs+Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys TDKR 1/12 THE BAT Regular & Deluxe w/ Selina & Bomb (Official Specs+Pics

Just looking at the pics on this the overall look still feels simplified/toyish to me- the grill work and mesh details are superb but the major sections parts look cheap plastic and so so detailing. I'm not impressed at all.

Yeah. I think it's not the size at all that can make you go "wow" on a certain collectible. I just saw the SOAP 1/12 Tumbler, and man, that was topnotch quality -- and I'm a proud owner of the HT 1/6 Tumbler yet SOAP's smaller RC version still impressed me. RC and automated gimmicks aside, the over-all build of that Tumbler screams high quality. And weren't they at the same price point? I think Soap Tumbler was around $650 on PO. Lighted display base looks great too.

Re: Hot Toys TDKR 1/12 THE BAT Regular & Deluxe w/ Selina & Bomb (Official Specs+Pics

THANKS!Just out of curiosity, how heavy would you say the box is, with the bat and all the accessories inside?

Big but not that heavy :wink1: Hot Toys 1:6 Tumbler is much heavier than The Bat

IMG_1235.JPG
FullSizeRender%25E6%258B%25B7%25E8%25B2%259D.jpg

11951624_405342959657904_418120990575062222_o.jpg
11952706_405343002991233_6028853163815053731_o.jpg
11895128_405342956324571_708890568246789306_o.jpg
11224290_405342869657913_9165708336873494236_o.jpg

will upload a new video in few days :)

Thanks again!Just out of curiosity, is the postage box for the 1/12 the bat bigger than the display box, or are they around the same size?

IMG_9436.jpg

I think It's almost the same size :)

Canceled my PO- just too disappointing in too many areas.
Considering they might sell 7 or 8 of these..:lol
I WILL buy at a nice discount but not going to pay anywhere near retail on this one!

I saw a video on Facebook where someone, apparently, hung it from the ceiling with fishing line and had the Fusion Reactor dangling below it. It wasn't swinging wildly, but the rotors were causing it to sway back and forth a little bit. Whoever it was has my respect, I'd either need a much bigger wallet or much bigger balls to attempt a feat like that, if I ever wound up with one of these things.:lol

Looks almost like the ED-209 box size but thicker/deeper.

I thought it was the Joker's theme music for a second.... :lol

You still getting this, man? If the recent Batman releases are any indication, you can probably get a good deal on this if you wait a bit.

You still getting this, man? If the recent Batman releases are any indication, you can probably get a good deal on this if you wait a bit.
Yeah, that's what I'm gonna do. Waiting for those armory sales to apply, although I wouldn't be able to use reward points then, right...

Looks pretty sick to me. If I had the coin, this would definitely be part of my collection. In Canada, the price is over a thousand dollars.

Does this fit in a detolf??

Went holiday in HK and managed to drop by secret base. Saw the bat on display .. Quite frankly, tumbler is way cooler and have more presence then this piece esp they are placed top and bottom of each other. As much as I would like to love this piece, I think tumbler still wins hands down. Glad I didn't PO this. Might feel regret.

Back