Hot Toys TDKR 1/12 THE BAT Regular & Deluxe w/ Selina & Bomb (Official Specs+Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys TDKR 1/12 THE BAT Regular & Deluxe w/ Selina & Bomb (Official Specs+Pics

As far as I know, Paul's is the first English language review of this release.

As for when Sideshow may be receiving its first shipments of this, I believe this was released in HK in late August, so add two months.

I can't stand the dude's voice or hand movement,so I'm not watching. But let me guess:

He LOOOOOOOOOOVES it. Much like everything else he gets for free.

Re: Hot Toys TDKR 1/12 THE BAT Regular & Deluxe w/ Selina & Bomb (Official Specs+Pics

As far as I know, Paul's is the first English language review of this release.

As for when Sideshow may be receiving its first shipments of this, I believe this was released in HK in late August, so add two months.

No I guy i sub to from the states put a review up yesterday ,.I have asked him to do a short video of it next to the tumbler. would be interesting to see the 2 scales together

I'd love it for free, too. Otherwise a dud.

I can't stand the dude's voice or hand movement,so I'm not watching. But let me guess:

:hi5: Agree 100 % I'll wait for the next review.

Yeah he pretty much LOOOVESS everything including those God Aweful figures...his biased testimony is so blatant at times :lol

Anybody here getting this?

No one.

Yeah he pretty much LOOOVESS everything including those God Aweful figures...his biased testimony is so blatant at times :lol

Wait, he actually praised the ****ing figures?

Wow. Dude never fails at hitting new lows.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You would love most everything too if you got it for free lol

My issue is he is rough with the items (but also good to see their range) and he doesn't ensure the quality of his space. TV noise, people yelling in the background, very biased..

Take away those propeller blades and this looks like something Mattel or Hasbro would produce for like $150-$200. Anyone get a good look at those cockpits with the removable consoles so you can fit the figures in? Reminds me of the Kenner starfighters I had as a kid. You even have to put the sticker labels on. I was cringing when those plastic panels were getting torn off to open up the interior windows.

At $800 for this toy, I don't see the value, but that's just me. Different strokes and all that. Hopefully they sell enough units and the people that are actually interested enjoy the vehicle.

You guys realize just about everything can be dissected like this?

HT's Tumbler jet exhaust is wrong.

There is missing wires and detail near the front wheels.

There is missing detail near the gas tanks on the back.

The back wheels are shaped wrong.

The rims should be black.

The interior sucks.

Prob more I'm missing.

Then we can move onto the 89' mobile.

Then the figures.

Then figures outside of Batman.

You guys realize just about everything can be dissected like this?

HT's Tumbler jet exhaust is wrong.

There is missing wires and detail near the front wheels.

There is missing detail near the gas tanks on the back.

The back wheels are shaped wrong.

The rims should be black.

The interior sucks.

Prob more I'm missing.

Then we can move onto the 89' mobile.

Then the figures.

Then figures outside of Batman.

None of those are $800.

And they fit with existing 1/6 collections.

Anybody here getting this?

Ahh, okay. I was thinking a few people would get one. I would have considered it, but plan on getting the PTI and PTII Deloreans.

Wait, he actually praised the ****ing figures?

(And i quote):
"Both of these figures are really, very, very, impressive"
I'm sure it's all subjective.
It must have cost a fortune to produce, but it's a shame they cut so many corners.

Ahh, okay. I was thinking a few people would get one. I would have considered it, but plan on getting the PTI and PTII Deloreans.

(And i quote):
"Both of these figures are really, very, very, impressive"
I'm sure it's all subjective.
It must have cost a fortune to produce, but it's a shame they cut so many corners.

Weren't you doing a custom 1/6 Bat? I remember seeing your WIP but for some reason I stopped. It looked impressive.

Weren't you doing a custom 1/6 Bat? I remember seeing your WIP but for some reason I stopped. It looked impressive.

Yeah. I got a mockup shape done fairly fast. I stopped because i felt it was slightly too big and and i have always been trying to work out a better size to go with. With a figure in the cockpit, it was mahoosive. The stumbling block was always the side rails(If looked at from below, the metal rails the louvre rails attach to). They curve in three directions, so they would have to be accurate or it would look odd.
I still devote time every week trying to work out the shape the vacform pattern has to look like. My plan always was(And still is), to make solid forms and get the pieces vacformed from those.
It was the reason i was asking if anyone was getting this, lol. The basic shape looks okay, so i was interested in getting some sizes.
If the HT 1/6 version was even close to this size, you can imagine why they couldn't sell it as a product, lol:

IMG_5746.jpg

IMG_5774.jpg

IMG_5781.jpg

IMG_5882.jpg

Did that guy ever finish that custom 1/6 version or did he give up? :lol

Did that guy ever finish that custom 1/6 version or did he give up? :lol

That guy is Username, lol.

That is quite impressive Username. Seeing that hopefully will make those that "wanted" a Bat in 1/6 realize that it was impossible.

Regardless of how I feel about this specific vehicle (it's horrible) your work in that 1/6 version is something else. You should totally keep us updated.

On another note, BBTS seems to have the Reg. Version in stock for those desperate to have it!

Anyone?

LoL.... I cant stand his voice either, He even love that stupid selina kyle figure... "lets see how cool he actually is".....

you could do a drinking game with that video. Just do a shot everytime he says the work IMPRESSIVE! :slap

Back