Hot Toys TDKR 1/12 THE BAT Regular & Deluxe w/ Selina & Bomb (Official Specs+Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys TDKR 1/12 THE BAT Regular & Deluxe w/ Selina & Bomb (Official Specs+Pics

I am really excited about owning this. It is wicked expensive so that is why I have a payment plan. It says item shipping soon on my sideshow account! Which means that is is probably on its way to getting shipped to the states. I can see what you mean that it will be a retro collectible. It is highly expensive and very few people will own it not only for its price and even though hot toys did a 1/12 version. It is still going to need some room.

Great news!

Re: Hot Toys TDKR 1/12 THE BAT Regular & Deluxe w/ Selina & Bomb (Official Specs+Pics

I think I have enough reward points to buy 2 of these now, fully paid, :lol

But I'll stick to one... :wink1:

Well, you could always pay for most of my Hulkbuster, old buddy, old pal. ;)

That long? Everyone will have forgotten about this by then.

By then? Everyone has already forgotten about this by now. :lol

wofDett.gif

Yeah, it's being released after the next Batman movie. :lol

TDKR was released on July 20, 2012. Will this make it to market before or after the four-year anniversary? :slap

Why is that a big deal either way? Returns batman was 25 years, robocop 20 plus, commando, Star Wars, iron man 1(whiplash mk2), and most releases in fact that hot toys does are long after the film. If you like it you like it. If time changes that then..

Why is that a big deal either way? Returns batman was 25 years, robocop 20 plus, commando, Star Wars, iron man 1(whiplash mk2), and most releases in fact that hot toys does are long after the film. If you like it you like it. If time changes that then..

If it's not that big of a deal to you, fine. But to others, it is. Some who may have been interested in this vehicle are no longer interested due to the passage of time. It's not a matter of right or wrong. It just is.

I am so excited to own this piece I can not wait. Who thinks that this will a be a hot toys flop? Or will it be a rare to own piece in a few years? Most importantly who got the deluxe version?

I am so excited to own this piece I can not wait. Who thinks that this will a be a hot toys flop?

I do. Unless they only made ten for those that actually preordered it.

Yea I have a feeling it'll be a flop too unfortunety. I think it's a cool piece and I can't wait to get it but it sucks that it's another year away :gah:

It is coming out pretty soon. It is slated for October 2015! Its gonna be a long two months. I think this will be a collectible that few people will own. It will be highly sought after in the future.

It's probably going to sit for a bit... go on discount... sell out... then after a year or two price rises.

It's probably going to sit for a bit... go on discount... sell out... then after a year or two price rises.

That's what I'm hoping for. Fatty discount, but probably not likely. Don't really have this piece on the radar, but i really like this

It is coming out pretty soon. It is slated for October 2015! Its gonna be a long two months. I think this will be a collectible that few people will own. It will be highly sought after in the future.

I thought budget stark posted an updated release list and it shows its slated for 2016. But when you look on sideshows website it still shows 2015. Hopefully it does come this year :dunno

Looks like it just got released today
the bat.jpg

Nice!!! looking forward to see the unboxIng of a this piece!

Can't wait to see the bloggers pics. I'm sure this beast take more time to unbox and photograph properly!:)

I'm surprised jangobell or no one put pics up yet. Maybe not many people ordered this?

I think we can live without the tacky and heavily photoshopped blogger photos - unless u want two dozen pics of the six inch Catwoman and Batman pair posed dancing and having a picnic on top of The Bat? No, I'll wait for a straight forward unboxing and review.

I don't believe bloggers get vehicles for free. Specially if they only made 14 of them.

Back