Hot Toys TDKR 1/12 THE BAT Regular & Deluxe w/ Selina & Bomb (Official Specs+Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys TDKR 1/12 THE BAT Regular & Deluxe w/ Selina & Bomb (Official Specs+Pics

Such a cool pic but yeah, the 66 is the stand out :(

Re: Hot Toys TDKR 1/12 THE BAT Regular & Deluxe w/ Selina & Bomb (Official Specs+Pics

This gives me an excuse to save up for the Soap Studio Tumbler to go alongside the bat and get the mafax batpod.

https://www.soapstudio.com/

Wow! First I hear of Soap Studio and their amazing products. Thanks for sharing!

Lol what is the point of constantly, LITERALLY CONSTANTLY, posting how much you hate this thing?

Reminds me of a middle school playground bully.

Isn't the Tumbler wider than a detolf?If so...Judging by this pic,you would need alot of space between the detolfs and the wall.

2hz6zq1.jpg

Yeah that's the 1/6 version. The actual released one is half that size. ( 1/12)

No plans on getting this but I still find it intriguing. I'm waiting for the Jacky Chang vid. Dude gets just about everything HT makes.

Nice! New stand? This is gonna change my previously thought-out display.

Wasn't wanting to like this down to the scale difference but damn it it looks good. Think it'll be a lower numbers release too so could be a little investment?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Might as well get these, look just as good (if not better)

5be4436b0d7fb029305ef4404213e8b2.jpg

Wasn't wanting to like this down to the scale difference but damn it it looks good. Think it'll be a lower numbers release too so could be a little investment?

yes, the bat looks much better than the batmobile in terms of detail finishing.
look at the turbines, its really spinning!
but its too huge, dont think it is going to sell well in HK because of space consideration.

I Still feel it's overpriced, how is this more than the 89 Batmobile which is 1/6? This is $45 cheaper than hulkbuster lol. Idk, maybe if it gets heavily discounted.

Looking at the base it may fit on top of a detolf.

I Still feel it's overpriced, how is this more than the 89 Batmobile which is 1/6? This is $45 cheaper than hulkbuster lol. Idk, maybe if it gets heavily discounted.

Yeah that was my original thoughts about it, You could even get a batmobile from eBay cheaper.
Would like to see it beside someone so I could get an idea of how huge it is.
I ain't interested in the 1/12 figures.
I'd only have batman placed inside it

Looking at the base it may fit on top of a detolf.

That would be good, risky though

I have enough reward points to buy 2 of these right now :lol so I'm using that to complete the TDKT collection. I might use the rest for Hulkbuster or the DeLorean if not the PFs. :lol

I have enough reward points to buy 2 of these right now :lol so I'm using that to complete the TDKT collection. I might use the rest for Hulkbuster or the DeLorean if not the PFs. :lol

Wow, that's impressive.
Being in the UK though it's cheaper & faster for me to buy direct via Hong Kong, the mark up we have to pay sideshow is often more than the cost direct and then we get stung with custom fees. It's a joke

Wow, that's impressive.
Being in the UK though it's cheaper & faster for me to buy direct via Hong Kong, the mark up we have to pay sideshow is often more than the cost direct and then we get stung with custom fees. It's a joke

I can imagine, I've heard the stories. You guys usually get the releases after Asia and before the US, right? That's also a bonus. :wink1:

On Facebook. The LED and the back spinning blades can be powered through an AC adapter so you can leave them on as long as you want.

11903978_10206491557901060_972068245975839293_n.jpg

On Facebook. The LED and the back spinning blades can be powered through an AC adapter so you can leave them on as long as you want.

11903978_10206491557901060_972068245975839293_n.jpg

Great to hear, thanks!

I can imagine, I've heard the stories. You guys usually get the releases after Asia and before the US, right? That's also a bonus. :wink1:

I normally get them within a week of release in Hong Kong which is good, I also have it marked as a low value gift and Iv never had to pay custom fees yet.

Back