Hot Toys TDKR 1/12 THE BAT Regular & Deluxe w/ Selina & Bomb (Official Specs+Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys TDKR 1/12 THE BAT Regular & Deluxe w/ Selina & Bomb (Official Specs+Pics

I know it's Nolan Batman and all, and there's already been a PO, but I wonder if this could ever wind up in HT developmental limbo.

Re: Hot Toys TDKR 1/12 THE BAT Regular & Deluxe w/ Selina & Bomb (Official Specs+Pics

I know it's Nolan Batman and all, and there's already been a PO, but I wonder if this could ever wind up in HT developmental limbo.

I sure hope not but I can see it happening

Yea is kinda worrying.... I really hope it comes out. Every vehicle HT have done to date has been superb and I dont think this will be no different.

I don't think there's ever been a HT cancelled project ALREADY on PO before. Even if it's sold 4 pieces, like this thing.

I'll be having this, cancelled or not. :)

Bump for a vehicle everybody wants.

This will be coming...HT has never cancelled something officially announced with POs...
Probably low on priority but will be out by..2017? :rotfl

This is perfectly matched with the Soap Studios Tumbler.I would love it hopefully I lol be able to afford it when it releases.

Was gonna use reward points to pay for all of it but I might wait for a discount now given everything's been stocking up in inventory as of late...

This is not cancelled. I want this and have it on flex pay with SSC. They are still charging me.

Any rumors of this still coming or cancelled? Youtube Budget Stark has listing of Hot Toys upcoming releases of this being Q3 2016? Just wondering.:dunno

It is still coming, but I was under the impression that it was pushed back to 2016. My flex payments are still being charged by SSC.

Howard's reaction every time someone asks him for an update...

tumblr_mdlay17Ovg1ruaha0o3_500.gif

Back