Hot Toys TDKR 1/12 THE BAT Regular & Deluxe w/ Selina & Bomb (Official Specs+Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys TDKR 1/12 THE BAT Regular & Deluxe w/ Selina & Bomb (Official Specs+Pics

havent seen free iron man figure till now

so anybody not buying it then??

Re: Hot Toys TDKR 1/12 THE BAT Regular & Deluxe w/ Selina & Bomb (Official Specs+Pics

The Bat is at least $950.00 with shipping and now Hot Toys announce Darth Vader for $300.00, WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hot Toys, you have broke my bank no more. I AM DONE WIHT HOT TOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And Catwoman looks like Daria.

HAHAHAHA.

Both figures look like ****. Like $8 cheap action figures you buy from the gas station.

its that bad huh

I have the bat both from hot wheels and matchbox, lol

It doesn't look as good as the 1/6 version.

It doesn't look as good as the 1/6 version.

Yea but that thing was huge , like proper huge. Iv heard this is bigger than the tumbler even at 1/12 scale.

Yeah, for a 1/6 scale figure to fit in it, it was definitely huge, just under twice the size of the Tumbler I think. Seeing it in person was just amazing!

I believe the 1/12 Bat is similar in size to the 1/6 Tumbler.

A 1/6 Bat wouldn't be feasible. It would be five feet long.

It did look crazy good. Christ knows how much it would have cost lol. Yeah im sure Ryan on here see it and said it looked a bit bigger than the tumbler at 1/12

Haha 5 feet long lol. I like collecting and space is the enemy but youd have to ditch your car to garage that bat :rotfl

Not only the construction costs, but think about shipping costs!

4zrr.jpg

Yay! I still have some old pics :)

2011-10-30 17.29.06.jpg
2011-10-30 17.28.20.jpg

Do you Hot Toys will sell the Batman 1/12 figure by itself? I am not interested in the bat, but I thought the figure would be a unique piece to add to a Batman collection.

Wonder where the full size Bat is now? Please don't tell me it was dismantled and scrapped!

Do you Hot Toys will sell the Batman 1/12 figure by itself? I am not interested in the bat, but I thought the figure would be a unique piece to add to a Batman collection.

I'll be picking up the bat so I'll sell you my batman if you would like

Wonder where the full size Bat is now? Please don't tell me it was dismantled and scrapped!

You wonder if some private collector with deep pockets might have it sitting in his living room.

this must be out soon?

Back