Hot Toys TDKR 1/12 THE BAT Regular & Deluxe w/ Selina & Bomb (Official Specs+Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys TDKR 1/12 THE BAT Regular & Deluxe w/ Selina & Bomb (Official Specs+Pics

That figure is serious **** poo poo.

I'm sure there will be changes before the set is released... just look at the suit, it doesn't even have the "ribbed for pleasure" texture.

Hot Toys TDKR 1/12 THE BAT Regular & Deluxe w/ Selina & Bomb (Official Specs+...

On HT's defense, it must be extremely hard to make a "high end" 6 inch figure. They sure as hell are charging "high end" prices for them though.

Has any other company ever made what one would call a "high end" 6 inch figure?

Only company that comes to mind is Takara (MP Bumblebee?) but yes, thats a freaking robot, I do realize that. But it's only $50 and comes with an extra figure....and looks as high end as one can call it...

Re: Hot Toys TDKR 1/12 THE BAT Regular & Deluxe w/ Selina & Bomb (Official Specs+...

MEZCO just launched their 1/12 line starting with Frank Miller Batman. Looks really good if you ask me, you'd think it's 1/6 if nobody would tell. Also, it's $65. Not $100.

10294839a11.jpg

10294839a10.jpg

10294839a8.jpg

Re: Hot Toys TDKR 1/12 THE BAT Regular & Deluxe w/ Selina & Bomb (Official Specs+Pics

Maybe someone will put the Mezco Dark Knight Returns Batman in this.

EDIT: you beat me to it!

Mezco its really good. Its hard to put such a detail in 1/12
Looks even better than medicom

Looks nice

How many of you have actually ordered this? (or plan on keeping your PO for that matter)

Re: Hot Toys TDKR 1/12 THE BAT Regular & Deluxe w/ Selina & Bomb (Official Specs+...

The most amusing thing to me is that they're asking $100 for just this,

View attachment 138213
View attachment 138214

And the orb. :lol

You're better off getting the two Movie Masters variants for $20 bucks and calling it a day.

Oh wow, they're crap.

I'll get the Mafex ones instead.

In comparison with HT's Bats and Catwoman, I think even Mattel can aspire to be called high end.

The most amusing thing to me is that they're asking $100 for just this,

View attachment 138213
View attachment 138214

And the orb. :lol

You're better off getting the two Movie Masters variants for $20 bucks and calling it a day.
Hell just get the MAFEX, so you have something decent on its own. And try to buy the Bat on its own without that POS. I mean some 6 inch figures can be nicely detailed honestly, like Figma, Figuarts, NECA. Why Hot Toys can't is beyond me, especially those goggles...wow :lol

Haha. Shes not even wearing goggles when she gets in that thing. I'm afraid to see what her eyes/mask would've looked like.

As much as I am a Hardcore Batman collector, this set doesn't do it for me. I have all the HT vehicles (except Camo tumbler) but will pass on this. The little figurines look silly, especially considering the price tag. Although the BAT looks great, I may have jumped on it if they didn't include the figures and just give me the BAT. Well we can just wait and see maybe this will be up for super sale one day, like a 30% off coupon. Then again, considering space, probably would still pass.

As much as I am a Hardcore Batman collector, this set doesn't do it for me. I have all the HT vehicles (except Camo tumbler) but will pass on this. The little figurines look silly, especially considering the price tag. Although the BAT looks great, I may have jumped on it if they didn't include the figures and just give me the BAT. Well we can just wait and see maybe this will be up for super sale one day, like a 30% off coupon. Then again, considering space, probably would still pass.

The Bat will be a marvel of engineering. :) The figures will suck. :(

How many of you have actually ordered this? (or plan on keeping your PO for that matter)

I pre ordered almost any batman from hottoys but this is an easy pass for me .. I rather put my money on dolorean than this

I pre ordered almost any batman from hottoys but this is an easy pass for me .. I rather put my money on dolorean than this

Expresses perfectly why this will never be made.

Expresses perfectly why this will never be made.

The funny thing is that it's actually getting made, but not the '66 Batmobile.

I got this at big lots last night for $1.99.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1414273756.561204.jpg

Hot Wheels beats HT.

This thing will likely have an ES of 50 or something.

It will be the rarest HT vehicle that nobody will want.

Hot Toys TDKR 1/12 THE BAT Regular & Deluxe w/ Selina & Bomb (Official Specs+...

Holy ****, I just realized I'm the only one who posts on this thread lately. And I'm not even getting this! Lol!

Holy ****, I just realized I'm the only one who posts on this thread lately. And I'm not even getting this! Lol!

Lmao your posting in it, but I'm still following it for S&$tts and giggles lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back