Hot Toys TDKR 1/12 THE BAT Regular & Deluxe w/ Selina & Bomb (Official Specs+Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys TDKR 1/12 THE BAT Regular & Deluxe w/ Selina & Bomb (Official Specs+Pics

We can only guess at its shipping weight. That'll probably bump up the price another c-note or so.

Re: Hot Toys TDKR 1/12 THE BAT Regular & Deluxe w/ Selina & Bomb (Official Specs+Pics

If shipping is more than $100 I'll just cancel

I'm also interested in seeing how the 6-inch figures turn out. Are more figures in that scale in HT's future? Does it make sense from a licensing and rights standpoint?

Has this been cancelled yet?

Yeah, this thing has gotten buried by other releases.

Old news. Sales have got to be terrible.

U think? It's TDK after all....

I think the price is hurting this bad. Specially after everything shown at SDCC, and now SW. Hell, the Delorean is cheaper than this, right?

I'm still curious to see how this arrives to collector's hands though. Packaging on this must be a nightmare.

The regular Bat is $690, same as the DeLorean, the Deluxe is $780. I don't think people are ready to pay such high prices for 1/12-scale toys, even of this quality.

Not canceled yet, but HT is probably very nervous. If it ever sees the light of day, I could see a good bit of assembly required, to avoid breakages in box during delivery.

If the 66 batmobile is not already cancelled, the poor sales of this won't help

Found these old pics from SDCC. Wow, $780 for all of this, before shipping? Gulp.

Dose thigh cuts. And Catwoman looks like Daria.

thebat1.jpg
thebat2.jpg
thebat3.jpg
thebat4.jpg

Thanks for those. Can't believe how poor those figures are even for 1/12. Not sure who would want a sad, thoughtful Batman.

They should just give them the bare minimum articulation if any at all. Make them look good for sitting in the Bat, that's all.

The most amusing thing to me is that they're asking $100 for just this,

image.jpg
image.jpg

And the orb. :lol

You're better off getting the two Movie Masters variants for $20 bucks and calling it a day.

Is the '66 Batmobile going to be part of the "Compact Series" now?

They probably figured out they can get away with that and charge $700.

So how do you think these figures fare in comparison to medicom mafex scene they appear to be roughly the same size.

If the Mafex is about 6 inches, then yes. But compared to the HT Bats, Medicom's offering is a veritable masterpiece.

mafexbatman.jpg

Back