Hot Toys TDKR 1/12 THE BAT Regular & Deluxe w/ Selina & Bomb (Official Specs+Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys TDKR 1/12 THE BAT Regular & Deluxe w/ Selina & Bomb (Official Specs+Pics

:)HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE IT
huge thanks for doing this! :)

Damn... didn't think it would be that loud of noise...
And what's that Tumbler??? 1:12 too?

Re: Hot Toys TDKR 1/12 THE BAT Regular & Deluxe w/ Selina & Bomb (Official Specs+Pics

Is that the remote control Tumbler from soap studio?

It's gotta be the Soap Tumbler.

I don't need remote control or any electronic parts,also it's not big enough

Here's the 1/6 Bat prototype,that's the real Bat

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1440894667.436246.jpg

Even though it's over huge:) much better than that noisy thing isn't it

从我的 iPhone 发送,使用 Tapatalk

It's gotta be the Soap Tumbler.

They have a camo Tumbler coming out soon too, right? Might invest in that one instead if I can find a good deal, so I can display it where it looks like the Bat's chasing it.

They have a camo Tumbler coming out soon too, right? Might invest in that one instead if I can find a good deal, so I can display it where it looks like the Bat's chasing it.

Yes, they have Bane 1/12 figure and Tumbler Cannon
IMG_7279%u00252B%u002525E6%u0025258B%u002525B7%u002525E8%u002525B2%u0025259D.jpg

IMG_7546%u00252B%u002525E6%u0025258B%u002525B7%u002525E8%u002525B2%u0025259D.jpg

Has it been released yet? :)slap Idiot, I just saw the COMING SOON sign :lol) Damn, I want both but don't think I could afford them if they're both like the Batmobile. The one with the cannon was the one I was thrown onto :lol

:)HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE IT

Very nice setting to place the 1/12 vehicles together.. Wish I have the money to get the 1/12 tumbler too.. Very nice!!

Where can I get a soap tumbler?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Arg... yeah... the Soap tumbler... for + 1000$ :slap

Yeah I just found one £520, ummm I think il pass

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It would've been nice if they included audio output of the actual bat to mask the sound.

Is it possible for anyone to post pics of the display box for the hot toys 1/12 the bat, preferably next to a standard sized hot toys 12 inch figure box, so I can get an idea of the overall size of the display box for the bat?

Is it possible for anyone to post pics of the display box for the hot toys 1/12 the bat, preferably next to a standard sized hot toys 12 inch figure box, so I can get an idea of the overall size of the display box for the bat?

image.jpg

Just got this pic in my phone , hope can help

Looks quit a bit larger than the tumbler box.

I just saw this displayed @ a local shop. I know it's 1/12 but it appeared much smaller to me than what I was expecting. Didn't wow me at all, and wasn't impressed by the overall finish. Your mileage of course may vary.

I just saw this displayed @ a local shop. I know it's 1/12 but it appeared much smaller to me than what I was expecting. Didn't wow me at all, and wasn't impressed by the overall finish. Your mileage of course may vary.

Just looking at the pics on this the overall look still feels simplified/toyish to me- the grill work and mesh details are superb but the major sections parts look cheap plastic and so so detailing. I'm not impressed at all.

Back