Hot Toys TDKR 1/12 THE BAT Regular & Deluxe w/ Selina & Bomb (Official Specs+Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys TDKR 1/12 THE BAT Regular & Deluxe w/ Selina & Bomb (Official Specs+Pics

If you dont like the figures, dont buy it with the figures. Seems pretty simples.

Re: Hot Toys TDKR 1/12 THE BAT Regular & Deluxe w/ Selina & Bomb (Official Specs+Pics

I just don't understand all the whinning about those 6" figures... isn't THE BAT that is the main focus on this???

People expect a lot from Hot Toys, even in non-traditional scales such as 1/12. Especially when something costs $700 to $800.

If you dont like the figures, dont buy it with the figures. Seems pretty simples.

While Selina and the bomb aren't necessities, the Bat would look awfully weird without Batman.

The Selina + bomb combo is $90 extra... this figure is barely $10 and the bomb is definitely not making up the other $80.

Some of us want figures with it... it's too bad the Selina is so bad for such $$$.

5f52b5ffb1c93b1f8cce9b9a33de15e7.jpg

3a990cbf796c2342743659a47ed73522.jpg

ed03bcfe5055c425602a3f607541ba1e.jpg

4d4bc3d48e1a2da58571d3dc004f1d67.jpg

6ed4a0994e699cfd5f026b500c5847d6.jpg

fb718db5893b08b1af9ffcef250261e3.jpg

dd8f8324a965b0f3af95da9fc4446874.jpg

eac128e45444c1d7b944cfd4bf34d272.jpg

Not mine, but from our fastest supplier here in Indonesia (HK VIP), they got 2 pcs and sold it for $1200

I know, it's crazy... =))

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Would you buy a top of the line Audi R8 with a crappy stereo?

No, at that price tag you expect perfection bumper to bumper.

That's just a bad comparison. The bat has a great radio.

It would be more like...would you buy an r8 if the key chain sucked?

The figures are a bonus add on, not an internal piece. Just something they did to be nice. See how well that worked. Don't like them don't use them.

It also has a problem with the autopilot. But that shouldn't be hard to fix, for a collector with lots of spare time....

Does anyone know the dimentions of the postage/display box?[height, length, depth in inches].

I personally don't mind the simplicity of the figures. I never thought it was an intention of Hot Toys to produce top of the line, quality figures with this release. I look at them as more like accessories to a movie prop....like the figures they would use if filming a miniature in a motion picture. Simplistic, part of the model....not meant to be posed or adorned separately. They are simply fillers for the empty seats. Should they have cost that much extra?...perhaps not but it's possible the cost was higher because they outsource the manufacturing of the small figures since it's not something a company that produces 1/6 scale figures would normally create in house. Who knows - Appreciate the images by the way! Looking forward to owning this piece.

That's just a bad comparison. The bat has a great radio.

It would be more like...would you buy an r8 if the key chain sucked?

The figures are a bonus add on, not an internal piece. Just something they did to be nice. See how well that worked. Don't like them don't use them.

:exactly: Yea the R8 was a bad example lol. I totally agree. None of the 1/6 vehicles have shipped with figures. Me personally, Im really not fussed. I think they will look fine once in the cockpit and thats they're purpose from HT's imo.

I could understand if this was being forced on you at the higher price hike but its not. They are giving you the option to buy with or without. I think they serve a purpose and is a pretty cool addition by HT.

Looks awesome in the pics. would like to see this set up near the tumbler and pod.

^^^ Just gotta wait for my display :wink1:

Looks to be a pretty solid piece except for the Catwoman. If I get one, I'll get the regular edition.

Looks awesome in the pics. would like to see this set up near the tumbler and pod.

:goodpost: I would like to see that too. I'm curious to see how big it is compared to the tumbler. I looked at the dimensions and it looks like the tumbler is bigger

Well there is NO excuse for the Catwoman- inferior to the Mattel version ....it bothers me ALOT because I wanted to display them outside the Bat..but now she's best hidden

On behalf of those of us who want to see pictures and video of this, is there anyone viewing or posting here who has this item coming and can at least give us a date when they expect to have their review up? Thanks!

After posting the above, I found this short clip: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=AzZN9lgERmU

:)HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE IT

Back