Hot Toys TDKR 1/12 THE BAT Regular & Deluxe w/ Selina & Bomb (Official Specs+Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys TDKR 1/12 THE BAT Regular & Deluxe w/ Selina & Bomb (Official Specs+Pics

By the looks of it will this fit on top of my detolf?

Does anyone have a picture of the box it comes shipped in?

Re: Hot Toys TDKR 1/12 THE BAT Regular & Deluxe w/ Selina & Bomb (Official Specs+Pics

Lol what is the point of constantly, LITERALLY CONSTANTLY, posting how much you hate this thing?

Reminds me of a middle school playground bully.

I have no clue what you mean by this. It makes absolutely no sense if you are referring to me or my post.

By the looks of it will this fit on top of my detolf?

Does anyone have a picture of the box it comes shipped in?

the box is so huge that SB has offered delivery service for HK customers!:lol

I am psyched about this release. October can not come soon enough!!

talking about fran. just didn't feel like quoting his 10+ posts in the last 10 days.

Lol. He posts more than people who actually are interested in this release.

On Facebook. The LED and the back spinning blades can be powered through an AC adapter so you can leave them on as long as you want.

11903978_10206491557901060_972068245975839293_n.jpg

It seems to be MAFEX bat-pod and Catwoman. :)

The catwoman definitely. Not sure about bats.

christmas present for me. Feck knows where its going :/

Catwoman's exposed shoulder joints are a little yucky, though if they allow for cool poses I'm all for it.

I Still feel it's overpriced, how is this more than the 89 Batmobile which is 1/6? This is $45 cheaper than hulkbuster lol. Idk, maybe if it gets heavily discounted.

The intricate design of course. This also looks far more detailed.

to be fair the 89 mobile is fairly simple aside from the cockpit... I'm surprised it cost more than the tumbler which looks much more complicated exterior-wise.

The vehicle itself looks good but I don't like the 1/12 figures. They look disproportionate IMO.

Those guys are going in the cockpit where you can't really see them anyhow so they don't bother me at all. :wink1:

to be fair the 89 mobile is fairly simple aside from the cockpit... I'm surprised it cost more than the tumbler which looks much more complicated exterior-wise.

Yup, that thing is huge but really overpriced.

On Facebook. The LED and the back spinning blades can be powered through an AC adapter so you can leave them on as long as you want.

11903978_10206491557901060_972068245975839293_n.jpg
Why does batman in that pic remind me of this
tumblr_m5ki1kB6I11qf0piz.png

Looks good and the figures were obviously designed the be easily posed in the cockpit. I'll be buying for sure.

11870945_938267846211544_1920735258536133556_n.jpg

Bats looks good, better than mafex. hopefully the belt is adjustable.

catwoman though lmao.

Yea, I'd go with the Catwoman Mafex, but Batman looks great.

Back