Hot Toys TDK 1/6 Batman: Original vs. New Suit?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hot Toys TDK 1/6 Batman: Original vs. New Suit?

• Total voters
I'm only getting one type of Batman, so after reading everyone's comments and giving it much thought, I decided to go with the new suit Batman as it will be posed with the Joker to depict scenes in the film when he was wearing the new suit.

Thanks for all the feedback and helping me with my decision.

Can't really vote until I have both of them. Love the look of BB - sleak, nostalgic.

TDK is wonderful as well. After all, he is a "dark knight," and the TDK suit certainly has a "knight-like" feel to it (armor, plating, the kevlar/chainmail-esque material under the suit.

However, I DO prefer the TDK cowl over BB. It has a darker, more menacing look to it.

I think it's funny how everyone keeps calling TDK suit "menacing". My friend, who is NOT a comic fan, and I agree thought it made Bale look funny and cute (in a cuddly sort of way,) and the cowel looked like it had chipmunk cheeks.

the-dark-knight-got-milk.jpg

Even without the milk moustache, it doesn't make it that much better.

That looks SOOO ridiculous! In the film, it looked okay, since it was always dark, but there, it looks like the worse Shumacher suit, gone bad!

That looks SOOO ridiculous! In the film, it looked okay, since it was always dark, but there, it looks like the worse Shumacher suit, gone bad!

the new suit look really intimidating, especially the way bale uses his mouth and eyes IMO!

intimidation is all what batman is about! this is someting the schumacher-suits never could pull off....:rolleyes:

I like the newer suit just slightly more the then the original because of its sleekness.

It worked really well on film. It was a nice evolution from Begins. But foe the overall look, I still think that the original made Bale more menacing and larger. The Panther cowl made him more os a beast. But in the end, both worked really well on film. And that's what it matters in the end...

Back