Hot Toys-T-600 (Rubber Skin ver) spec and hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Found it, definitely going for Regular edition on this one, not a fan of the Ex. look at all.

ap_20090622115414302.jpg.jpg

It just looks too precision where it's ripped away to me, the whole mouth area gone but just a few small bullet holes everywhere else.

I actually prefer the exclusive... looks more intimidating (to me) seeing the metal mouth and teeth.

Found it, definitely going for Regular edition on this one, not a fan of the Ex. look at all.

ap_20090622115414302.jpg.jpg

It just looks too precision where it's ripped away to me, the whole mouth area gone but just a few small bullet holes everywhere else.

I like it, it looks like someone struggling for there life has in desperation grabbed it and pulled away the jaw...looks cool

I guess for me, the exclusive looks almost like it's a design, versus being blasted away. It almost looks like a character design than a breakdown.

i think the regular version looks closer to the movie version than this exclusive one

both heads are great, but how does the exclusive not look like the one from the movie, in the movie the never showed the t 600 with a full face, it was shown full only in the trailers. and the exclusive was shown in the prison camp scene.

OK SO the full face rubber mask was shown at the theatre?.. I thought I saw the mask on it.. then I see the pics posted and wondered what I saw.. as I have seen a russian bootleg dvd floating around.. its face is battledamaged with almost the entire mask gone..

OK SO the full face rubber mask was shown at the theatre?.. I thought I saw the mask on it.. then I see the pics posted and wondered what I saw.. as I have seen a russian bootleg dvd floating around.. its face is battledamaged with almost the entire mask gone..

Im going to quote from my other post on the T-600:

I still think I like the "factory fresh" 600 instead of the "Skin" version - besides, that version is never shown in the movies. They used the "skin" head, which they made a toy out of, as seen:

explosive-t600--630-75.jpg

vs what we actually saw on film when we met Kyle:

Terminators-in-the-making-T-600-thumb-330x330-18311.jpg

But the final movie has a MUCH more battle damaged face, which was CGI'd over the rubber mask. Also, this version is NOT the one which appeared in the slaughter house, it was damaged in a different way, closer to the "Artist" version for Hottoys members

So no, we did not see the "rubber skin" version 2, the closest we saw to that was in the slaughter house, but that version was closer to the exclusive version than the standard version

Were there two in the slaughter house? One on the floor, and one up high. Maybe that's where the two rubber masks come from. I had forgotten that the one that attacked Marcus was more skull.

I dont know if i can afford both this and the regular version. i definitely prefer this ones looks, But i have a serious problem with the fixed gloved hands and boots.. Kind of sad HT didnt go for leather boots and fabric gloves over the regular T-600 endo. I love the way the figure looks in the second pic.. looks very much like the concept art pic of the weathered t-600.

09jun23_T600_5.jpg

09jun23_T600_8.jpg

09jun23_T600_6.jpg

09jun23_T600_7.jpg

sO HOW MANY t-600 VARIATION IS THERE GOING TO BE IN TOTAL?

Back