Hot Toys Star Wars Stormtrooper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They've shown the prototype at several shows and events, so hopefully later this year at some point perhaps.

9af570a12b7bfe9cd06b942d74be4dd8.jpg

I don't know if it's just the picture, but the top half of the helmet looks like it's been squished together.

Jazz's displays are works of art but quite pricey for just one Detolf shelf. It would quickly get prohibitively expensive trying to fill up a single Detolf. I'm really not looking for complete floor, wall and ceiling panels. Just the back drop of the Death Star lighting panels.

The ones above would be used for certain select figures, like the OT stormtroopers, TIE Fighter pilot and other Imperials.

Wait, HT didn't go for screen accuracy and make the bucket deformed?!? Yeah, never like the rotj troopers due to that and the shoulder armour.

They've shown the prototype at several shows and events, so hopefully later this year at some point perhaps.

9af570a12b7bfe9cd06b942d74be4dd8.jpg

I hope this actually gets a release - I'd like to have a squished helmet ROTJ variant, even though the ANH/ESB look is the more iconic look. It seems with HT they sometimes show stuff that never ends up going up for PO. The Snowie Commander is another one that I hope sees light of day.

I was really hoping the new post activity here with indicated a re-release of the classic ANH Stormie.
Alas no.

Was really tempted by the Jumptrooper and may regret not getting a couple. The Rogue One remodel doesn't really interest me. Main reason being the events of RO take place 5 minutes before ANH so the troopers should look the same!

I'd really like one or two of these ROTJ Stormies. I'll display them with the SSC Scout and Speederbike and/or with a HT ROTJ Vader some day

DSC_0627.jpg

Now I gotta put someone on the torture seat. :D
And I wish HT sold those floor tiles in sets of 4 or 8.

Another look at the HT ANH Stormtrooper...

"Accuracy" aside...I'm liking the overall appearance of the RO troopers a little more. Sorry I missed out on them (other than the Jedha Patrol one I got)...

I picked these guys up a couple of weeks ago figured I would share a pic. I hope to add the R1 trooper set soon!
b7a2a2d5e0b8f0bb54323dc96e4d2f6e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Late in the game ... anybody knows if is still available online? not eBay if possible.

Thanks

I looked at all the places I've heard about on this forum and no one had them so I had to get mine off Ebay.

Back