Hot Toys Star Wars Stormtrooper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm thinking of getting either the spacetrooper or another sandtrooper. I'm leaning towards the space trooper, what do you guys recommend?

I'm thinking of getting either the spacetrooper or another sandtrooper. I'm leaning towards the space trooper, what do you guys recommend?

72383de98ce5dda070b11058e74c6a24_zpsdgsmgnok.jpg

I'd go the spacetrooper, it's a cool looking figure. I'd only get another sandtrooper if you had a specific idea as to how you'd want it displayed in a pair or set.

Since you already have a Sandtrooper get the Spacetrooper, more rare and looks very cool. And you can buy the next Sandtrooper when HT releases it.

I'm for the Spacetrooper too. Also has the cool feature of being almost unknow for casual fans, so they can leave your house knowing something new about Star Wars. :wink1:

Just know that once you get a spacetrooper you will need a second one. Mine looked like a jack@$$ pointing off into space all by himself. Cool figures though.

Although I prefer the Sandtrooper, if you already have him then the Spacetrooper (for all the reasons listed above) is the one to get.

Besides, HT have teased the "Look, Sir! Droids!" Sandtrooper that is (hopefully) forthcoming, so that would be the smarter buy down the line to build your Sandtrooper squad. :)

1125x682_previewbanner_902806_HTSandtrooperSgt.jpg

Spacetrooper all the way. A really fun figure to own, the gun alone he comes with is pretty amazing.

Not having either, I was struggling on which on of them to use a $30 off code I got and had to use by today. I went with Spacetrooper. blink and you'll miss him, but absolutely love him.

I saw a Stormtrooper walking along a catwalk on the outside of the shield gate contraption during my last viewing of Rogue One. Couldn't tell if he was wearing the full Spacetrooper gear or not. Anyone else catch him?

I just recieved one of these as a late Christmas gift. Couldn't have a Star Wars display without a classic stormie! He looks great next to my ANH Vader :clap

How is the rouge one stormtrooper sold out or one waitlist? I thought they would be making more of these than any other figure?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

How is the rouge one stormtrooper sold out or one waitlist? I thought they would be making more of these than any other figure?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Maybe because the AFW figures they made a lot and didn't sell as much as they thought and made a lower run from Rogue one.

Back