Hot Toys Star Wars Stormtrooper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone interested in the heavy blaster from the two set
I'm in the uk
ed1b4726a40a349833ef9ac77c8a1e50.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On the jump trooper, are you able to remove the pack to make it just a weathered trooper?? It looks like someone did a few pages back... might have to buy one if so. How's the articulation? Hopefully better than TFAs stormy

On the jump trooper, are you able to remove the pack to make it just a weathered trooper?? It looks like someone did a few pages back... might have to buy one if so. How's the articulation? Hopefully better than TFAs stormy

Yeah, Jumptrooper pack is just attached with a magnet. Only difference to the ANH Stormtrooper is there is no holster, and the stomach buttons seem to have been attached/glued on upside down. The articulation is great on the Jumptrooper--100x better than the TFA troopers.

DSC_0001.jpg

Yeah, Jumptrooper pack is just attached with a magnet. Only difference to the ANH Stormtrooper is there is no holster, and the stomach buttons seem to have been attached/glued on upside down. The articulation is great on the Jumptrooper--100x better than the TFA troopers.

View attachment 317118

Stomach Buttons? How do you think he looks compared to a normal trooper? If you had to choose one which would you

I have a Jumptrooper for sale. I'll thrown in the Sideshow Tie Pilot gun and holster. You can actually place it around his belt, I also have a Shock trooper sand base that I used for display, since the jump trooper display has the "flying" stand only. I only displayed it for a week. I have way too stormtroopers so I'm thinking of selling it. Let me know, all of this shipped for $275

View attachment 317118

Great picture but I'm sooooo not into weathered stormtroopers. Shiny and minty white is the way to go for me.

Touching on what Tom said I would think it's all personal preference. For me the ANH stormies with their bright shiny armor look great and I tend to prefer that as well.

The jumptrooper and the Sandtrooper are both really nice (I prefer the helmet on the jump/ANH stormies to the Sandtrooper).

The jumptrooper is the most matte of the three. Almost has a roughness to the weathering. I'll have the Sandtrooper again next week so can take pics of all three if you like.

Is the rumor that they're making an ROTJ Hot Toys Stormtrooper true? I would personally prefer to wait for that one if so.

Is the rumor that they're making an ROTJ Hot Toys Stormtrooper true? I would personally prefer to wait for that one if so.

They've shown the prototype at several shows and events, so hopefully later this year at some point perhaps.

9af570a12b7bfe9cd06b942d74be4dd8.jpg

Back