Hot Toys Star Wars Stormtrooper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has there been anyone who separated the armour from that 2 pack to show how different they are? I thought they just used the han armour on a shorter torso body?
Short trooper from the two pack has the same armor as the tall trooper and Han. As others have said, though, the Luke figure has the shorter chest piece.

I would guess it would still work just with potentially no overlap on the lower chest piece. The undersuit is elastic and could probably handle the switch.

All this talk makes me want to make a short Sandtrooper.

It's certainly removable. What's uncertain is whether it is rewearable or not.
And that is the million dollar question. Seem everyone is happy with their troopers and did not bother to make any modification (y)

Has there been anyone who separated the armour from that 2 pack to show how different they are? I thought they just used the han armour on a shorter torso body?
Checked a min ago that one at Carousell SG is sold... did you buy it?

Short trooper from the two pack has the same armor as the tall trooper and Han. As others have said, though, the Luke figure has the shorter chest piece.

I would guess it would still work just with potentially no overlap on the lower chest piece. The undersuit is elastic and could probably handle the switch.

All this talk makes me want to make a short Sandtrooper.
It is still a "probably".
Short Sandtrooper sound like a pretty nifty idea. Deew IT!

Back