Hot Toys Star Wars Stormtrooper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Blurry and camera was shaking lmao what convinced you to put this specific picture up!? I'm just teasing, very nice poses. I'm not 100% sold on the shadow trooper. Idk why :/

It's a terrible photo, accidentally put up the lesser of two weak shots by accident! It doesn't do the figures justice.

The Shadowtrooper is nice, the subtle weathering on the armor adds a bit of extra personality. But he doesn't pop nearly as much as the Stormies!

Well, I ordered my second set earlier. Troopers 3 and 4 on the way. Probably going to sell the short guy though, because of Stormie Luke. I wanted another tall trooper. With Luke I'll have 4 anyway. To pose with Chewie in the handcuffs.

How much do short stormies go for anyway? There's a guy on ebay who can't seem to get rid of his. Keeps lowering the price.

Not sure why people don't like the shorty?

Just got my 2-pack in today. Really nice set. Now I have 4 stormies. 2 HT's and 2 SS's. My SS Stormies look really good with them, just not nearly as shiny. I had done the chest armor mod on the SS and I think that helps them hang in there with the HT's. Biker Scout will be here tomorrow.

I'm glad they made the short guy, its OT star wars after all. I think most people just don't want to have more short than tall. Some don't want any short guys period. I'm happy with my current 3/2 split.

How much do short stormies go for anyway? There's a guy on ebay who can't seem to get rid of his. Keeps lowering the price.

Not sure why people don't like the shorty?

Yeah I saw that guys listing. Not sure why he can't get rid of him. Short trooper is unique and still a Stormie so idk.. But I have the one set already and don't exactly want 5 troopers. Only reason I've made my decision.

I wonder if HT is making the TIE fighter pilot, Speeder Bike trooper, and Snowtrooper since SSC made those recently. If HT is doing their versions, I wouldn't mind getting just the single Stormtrooper and have the other 4 (Sandtrooper included) to fill out the army in variation (one of each).

I just pre-ordered the single Stormtrooper from brianstoys.com. Has anyone pre-ordered from them before and know how reliable they are?

I just pre-ordered the single Stormtrooper from brianstoys.com. Has anyone pre-ordered from them before and know how reliable they are?

It says they're in stock on there. It should ship out shortly. I've never heard of that place but it looks legit.

I've heard of them but never bought anything - it weirds me out a little that they were supposed to ship in July and are still on "pre-order", but here's hoping!

Brians Toys is one of the leading sellers in all Star Wars merchandise, they are very trustworthy. I sold around $1000 of items to them and they transferred the money to my checking account immediately when the package arrived. I have also made a few large purchases from them as well and every thing was packaged very nice with no damage. You should have no problems.

Back