Hot Toys Star Wars Stormtrooper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Brians Toys is one of the leading sellers in all Star Wars merchandise, they are very trustworthy. I sold around $1000 of items to them and they transferred the money to my checking account immediately when the package arrived. I have also made a few large purchases from them as well and every thing was packaged very nice with no damage. You should have no problems.

Good to hear - thanks!!

I wonder if HT is making the TIE fighter pilot, Speeder Bike trooper, and Snowtrooper since SSC made those recently. If HT is doing their versions, I wouldn't mind getting just the single Stormtrooper and have the other 4 (Sandtrooper included) to fill out the army in variation (one of each).

The snowtrooper is the only one of those that HT are likely to make relatively soon IMO.

Yeah I saw that guys listing. Not sure why he can't get rid of him. Short trooper is unique and still a Stormie so idk.. But I have the one set already and don't exactly want 5 troopers. Only reason I've made my decision.

If I had 6-7 Stormies I would have been interested in a second shorty. I only have 3 (2 tall and 1 short)

I just pre-ordered the single Stormtrooper from brianstoys.com. Has anyone pre-ordered from them before and know how reliable they are?

I got a few expensive things from them long ago and I live in Eastern Europe. They were great, fast shipping, excellent communication.

I wonder if HT is making the TIE fighter pilot, Speeder Bike trooper, and Snowtrooper since SSC made those recently. If HT is doing their versions, I wouldn't mind getting just the single Stormtrooper and have the other 4 (Sandtrooper included) to fill out the army in variation (one of each).

my guess it that Hot Toys will not be going this deep any time soon... it seems as though they rushed the OT as it is... and will have their hands filled with the sequel trilogy and anthology films for years to come.

my guess it that Hot Toys will not be going this deep any time soon... it seems as though they rushed the OT as it is... and will have their hands filled with the sequel trilogy and anthology films for years to come.

Totally agree. If you want those trooper get the SS unless your willing to wait 5+ years.

I hope HT releases ESB and ROTJ troopers for collectors who start later. I feel quite bad for people who have to pay high after market prices.
I'm very happy with these figures and knew that they would sell out quite fast which is why I bought 4 of them. I don't see myself buying the ESB/ROTJ ones but would be happy to see other hungry collectors have stormtroopers in their collection.

There's no reason to ever make anything other than the ANH style helmets, IMO. I can see HT making more Troopers in the future, but I have a hard time believing they'd bother making them RotJ or ESB-specific. If the film-makers had access to a load of pristine/perfect ANH helmets, they would have used those in a heartbeat for the next two movies - it's not like they were creating new designs specifically for merchandise and toy sales like with the Marvel and DC stuff today.

There's no reason to ever make anything other than the ANH style helmets, IMO.

There is always a reason from a company's point of view:

$$$$

F35-problems.jpg

Yep, really glad that they did not include the 'sty' on these Stormies. Was worried that they might before I realized that was a feature of the Stunt.

I suspect that if HT made ESB/ROTJ troopers people would buy them, including people coming into the collecting figures game. I never did like the look of the ROTJ ones, so they would be an easy pass for me. If HT plans to release more vaders, they would be silly not to have more troopers.

If HT plans to release more vaders, they would be silly not to have more troopers.

I would just expect them to be the same. It's the best look and no need to spend any more money on production changes. And 99.9% of people on the planet, figure collectors included, have no idea there's any difference.

They can even label them ESB or ROTJ and 99.9% wouldn't care, they would just go "yay, more troopers!".

Back