Hot Toys Star Wars Stormtrooper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Though the Stormtrooper in the right seems to have a diamond knee plate (seen on Sandies) and regular TK armor.

Shoes and shin armor on all the troopers in the photo look different than OT. I'm sure we'll see a lot more differences in the complete armor, body and helmet, before the movie premieres. :)

Of course. Don't really think they will go and use classic unmodified ANH armor and helmets, they will idealize them a bit. I'm really curious to see if the upcoming Rogue One Stormtrooper helmets are symmetrical and what are their origin.

Not if the troopers in the Rogue 1 production photos are anything to go by.

Exactly. And we don't know how the helmet looks like compared to the classic TK yet either. Nor we have detailed photos of the entire armor and helmet. We'll see. These might be like the HT 1/6 T-700 Endos compared to their classic T-800 released long ago and sold out by the time of Salvation

It says "Volume 30 Peroxide" in huge letters on the bottle. :) Every beauty supply store will have different brands, just get the store brand. If you want to see sample bottles, google image search always works.

Sold out? That was a surprise. Glad I got my 2-pack. eBay prices will rocket once Rogue 1 comes out next year.

I just looked today out of curiosity, and I was genuinely surprised to find that not only the 2 pack but the standard Stormtroopers have sold out. WTF? I haven't ordered either yet. I thought that Stormtroopers were a sure thing and that they would produce tons of them. I am really bummed out that I didn't order. Friggin' unbelievable. Actually, the more I think about it the more I'm actually angry. Stormtroopers are an evergreen figure. I am blown away that they are actually sold out already.

Last edited:
It seems they are continuing to produce the Stormtroopers, they're just becoming the Spacetrooper, Luke trooper, and Sandtrooper. Everyone should have one of these. No excuses.

pbu71.jpg

I'm not 100% sure about this, but I don't think HT has ever produced a figure ad nauseum, just because it was selling well. And its not because they want to keep them limited, it has to do with scheduling. I recall this was explained by someone here, but Im not clear on all the details. The factories that produce these toys have a very tight schedule. So HT orders a specific preplanned amount, and then they move on to the next product (Which will sometimes be a product from a totally different company) For HT to say "Hey this figure is really popular lets make some extra!" They would have to get back in line and wait their turn. That includes waiting behind some of their own figures they had previously scheduled. Or they could try to go to another factory, but companies set appointments sometimes years in advance.

Back