Hot Toys Star Wars Stormtrooper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys Stormtrooper.

Even though we knew stormtroopers were coming, i didn't think they would add the blaster rifle in the mix. Kind of kills the point of having it as an exclusive with Chewy.

Anyway, four potential figures for the development cost one one is a smart move. That will minimize spendings until cash start flowing from first sales.

The Sideshow Vader is too recent, they would be wise to let it come to pass.

I think they will release vader next year, keep the best for the last. I think after this would leia or ben kenobi, damn its just too much from HT

There is always a need for background troopers. :)

Yeah I have zero intention of getting rid of my SS Trooper. You can't have too many of them around.

Hot Toys tackling the trooper is a wise move because of how many easy variants they can release…..Sandtroopers, Han / Luke, etc, etc. It is an extremely easy way for them to recover the development costs. I just hope we get a Farmboy Luke and Obi Wan in the mix.

They look like they may be proportioned differently (ignoring angles), so you may be on the money there.

I'm definitely not selling any of my Marmit nor Sideshow figures - it'll be great to have top notch examples from all three companies - and Stormies all in the same display.

So anyone know what this "SB" thing is yet?

SB stands for Secret Base in hk.

neet looking. two more for the Galactic army.

something looks off about the helmets, they look a little big, probably just lens distortion however.

and even if not, still bought.

Now, the BIG question.

IS hot toys smart enough to make these unlimited release, and sell them at 150$ a pop :lol

neet looking. two more for the Galactic army.

something looks off about the helmets, they look a little big, probably just lens distortion however.

and even if not, still bought.

Now, the BIG question.

IS hot toys smart enough to make these unlimited release, and sell them at 150$ a pop :lol
First things I notice is the dark line on the back. There should be a lip there but what does it look like its a painted line.

Awesome. Man, this will be one expensive new collection...

Off-topic, from the same secret base pictures on facebook, are these the DX05 and DX06 or new figures?

10610629_705646436170634_7522847516745956151_n.jpg

Thanks, guys!

Back to Star Wars... hopefully the set will be around the Captain America set price range. :pray:

ehm .. are the stormies 1/6 or 1/4

Gesendet von meinem iPhone mit Tapatalk

The stormtroopers are cool, but what I really wanted to see is Vader. Start this line off right.

What will they improve on Vader over SSC last deluxe Vader to warrant another Vader purchase? Not a shot to your post, but a legitamate question? I own both SSC Vaders, what would make you want to purchase a 3rd? ANH SSC Vader to deluxe I see, but SSC deluxe to HT's Vader? Now a DX ANH Vader and Ben 2 pack with with nice back drop of death star hanger and Falcon in the back ground :drool

Back