Hot Toys Star Wars Stormtrooper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys Stormtrooper.

I'm so in...

I love how the helmets look like theyre actually separate pieces, just like the real deal.

I also think the one on the right looks like he is a little short to be a Stormtrooper :wink1:

i-see-what-you-did-there-261.jpg

If it is Han and Luke or just a Trooper two pack with a height difference I am completely in! I only have one Sideshow Trooper from back in the day and I would love to add more. Vader needs some friends!

I'm thinking this is Han and Luke

Well they are holding the two weapons wielded by Han and Luke when they were in disguise.

Prisoner+Transfer.jpg

BUT the stands simply say "Stormtrooper." You'd think they'd call out Han and Luke by name if that's who they are supposed to be.

3f0f41ace590b766038e41cd6bc708ee.jpg

Well they are holding the two weapons wielded by Han and Luke when they were in disguise.

Prisoner+Transfer.jpg

BUT the stands simply say "Stormtrooper." You'd think they'd call out Han and Luke by name if that's who they are supposed to be.

3f0f41ace590b766038e41cd6bc708ee.jpg

You do have a point there…. but you don't want to blow their disguise! :lol

Its probably wishful thinking that it is Han and Luke but I am stoked either way.

I agree! Damn them! So much coming out! My wallet will hurt next year. I definitely need to relook at the list and see what I should keep and not keep. Too much awesome things coming out at the moment.

Totally agree mate, how the hell the they did so fast ? yesterday just announce the BD robocop murphy set and they about announce troopers..

Hot Toys Stormtrooper.

I doubt they would release Han and Luke Stormtrooper before the regular Stormtrooper.

I wonder how long it'll be before we get the official announcement. Can't wait to see more pics and info. I'm definitely in for 2.

This is exactly why I've dropped all future lines with HT. SW will have many figures and will need to keep up.

Hot Toys Stormtrooper.

Pretty sure Luke had a different belt than the normal tk right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

great! missed the ssc one. definitely buy one or two. dont like big the bases because i display all figures without stands. 2015 - i see an expensive year .. next can be leia. pls no vader or kenobi, i like the ssc ones. there r so many other characters they should release.

Gesendet von meinem iPhone mit Tapatalk

Back