Hot Toys Star Wars Stormtrooper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys Stormtrooper.

First picture looks pretty good and shiny(!!!), in the other pictures they look kinda weird. But I am used to crappy mobile phone pictures by now so I filter that out. What in the world is with the horizontal line on the back of the helmets though?

I'm surprised at this to be honest. I thought Hot Toys would focus on the main characters and leave the Stormies/Clones for SS.

Stormies look awesome!
I immediately thought about selling my SS stormies, but I might hold on to them, it's just too much fun to have a ton of Stormtroopers flanking Vader.

Considering that there seems to be a size discrepancy is it out of the question that this is Han and Luke stormies?

Stormies look awesome!
I immediately thought about selling my SS stormies, but I might hold on to them, it's just too much fun to have a ton of Stormtroopers flanking Vader.

The Emperor DSII arrival scene FTW. :rock2

image.jpg

Damn this is going to be awesome. They look great! Another one to add to the list.

About time! Miss out on the first round, now I can get the two I need

Ha-ha! Excellent! They ain't holding back.

Now those are Stormtroopers. They got that Death Star sheen, like more malleable plastic. Another box ticked.

Looks like Han and Luke as stormtroopers to me. Maybe surprise sculpts under there.

The Star Wars list may become a big list very fast. :D

I agree! Damn them! So much coming out! My wallet will hurt next year. I definitely need to relook at the list and see what I should keep and not keep. Too much awesome things coming out at the moment.

Back