Hot Toys Star Wars Stormtrooper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys Stormtrooper.

Good good. I like the time between announcements. Only had to wait a few weeks for the next set of figures. I'm thinking Ben and Darth Vader are next. Seems like they're going one movie at a time.

I'd really love it if they'd release an ANH Special Edition Boba Fett. It's my favorite look out of them all.

Is HT focusing mostly on ANH next year? Are they working chronologically on the OT?

I actually don't know, my info comes from a insider at Disney who handles SW marketing and merchandising. All things OT will be pushed hard in the next year. I just knew HT was getting the SW license and I know of a few characters I mentioned before that are solid and coming. So that I say with certainty, as for the other characters HT is working on I know of concepts and who is on drawing board so to speak, and I said before, if they are popular, count on HT to visit them. I do not have any info on release dates and the order in which they release. Based on what I had heard I thought for sure Vader would be next, but that is between HT and Disney. I can say with certainty just be patient and save $$$. ;)

ANH does seem to be their focus right not though....

These look beautiful.

For the "person" who said that (A) Hot Toys would not thread on Sideshow's toes, (B) That Hot Toys would not get the Star Wars license and finally (C) That Hot Toys releases would not be in anyway better than Sideshows, I say this.. ****.

:lol

Han, Chewie and some troopers? Time to sell your existing Star Wars figures gents.

What will they improve on Vader over SSC last deluxe Vader to warrant another Vader purchase? Not a shot to your post, but a legitamate question? I own both SSC Vaders, what would make you want to purchase a 3rd? ANH SSC Vader to deluxe I see, but SSC deluxe to HT's Vader? Now a DX ANH Vader and Ben 2 pack with with nice back drop of death star hanger and Falcon in the back ground :drool

Better sculpt, sound effect already must have for me.

Based on what I had heard I thought for sure Vader would be next, but that is between HT and Disney. I can say with certainty just be patient and save $$$. ;)

ANH does seem to be their focus right not though....

Disney pretty much rules the world at the moment. Hot Toys will do what Disney wants regardless of what Sideshow would like.

Very awesome, height difference is very noticeable. I will go with the Han and Luke guess. Love that they are including a mouse droid.

Special Edition is THE cannon edition though:wink1:

Who gives a **** about which version LFL considers canon? Star Wars and SW:SE are two different movies. I only want figures from the first film, the 1977 Best Picture nominee, not the 1997, 2004, or 2011 revised edition. :)

Who gives a **** about which version LFL considers canon? Star Wars and SW:SE are two different movies. I only want figures from the first film, the 1977 Best Picture nominee, not the 1997, 2004, or 2011 revised edition. :)

That's fine and dandy but I only want figures from George's complete film from 1997, not the rough cut he rushed out in 1977 that old timer's can't let go of:lol

i_can_do_this_all_day.gif

Wow, I assumed this would be a speculation/question thread with an ill-advised noob title :lol

But these are real. Ok....so, how long do you get before they turn yellow?

Back