Hot Toys - STAR WARS 1/6th & 1/4th Figures from Episode I-VII + New Interviews

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - STAR WARS 1/6th & 1/4th Figures from Episode I-VII + New Interviews

Sorry if this has already been covered at some point but,

With the original announcement from Hot Toys they say they will be making figures from 1-6 and onwards with 7 as well. So does this mean that they will not be producing any figures from the Clone Wars? If thats the case then I should get on some of the clones from sideshow if Hot Toys wont ever do them.

Re: Hot Toys - STAR WARS 1/6th & 1/4th Figures from Episode I-VII + New Interviews

Sorry if this has already been covered at some point but,

With the original announcement from Hot Toys they say they will be making figures from 1-6 and onwards with 7 as well. So does this mean that they will not be producing any figures from the Clone Wars? If thats the case then I should get on some of the clones from sideshow if Hot Toys wont ever do them.

The general consensus from insiders is that it will be OT figures only until episode VII is released and then it'll be episode VII stuff en masse.

There is a possibility, I suppose, that we may see the Anakin that had been rumoured for several years.

I doubt we will see clones of any sort from HT, let alone Clone Wars clones. I would love to know if we will get an Anakin from HT. I'm keen to get a phase II Rex and a deluxe 501st, but I want an Anakin to pose with them.

Purely speculation, but to add to what Smudger said, if you want clones.. grab them. They're pretty damn good, nicely priced (especially 2 packs) and I'm pretty sure whoever is going to handle animated Star Wars characters is probably going to be directed towards Rebels soon since CW is over.

All I want are characters that were on screen for a second or less. Aliens, droids, and a Hoth trooper, please. I'll buy main characters from Hot Toys, but any company that wants to sell me more than five figures needs to make background characters.

the same here. I`M done with the paper towel trilogy. I will always love the original trilogy that`s what I grew up with

No need to change GG. He's in the clone wars too and that show is better than the PT in every conceivable way.

I wont. I think he was a cool character that`s the only thing I liked about the pt

Yep. Love the design and on display, he looks very cool (esp w/CCFL sabres). Will pick-up a Magnaguard or two if SSC makes them. That'll be it for the PT in my collection.

There's actually way more than that.

..& Grevious isn't one of them. :lol

Back